MHappy

Feb 21, 2019
Sad to say, 19.5.2 seems more buggy than the previous versions. Image overlapping, duplicate/cut images, misplaced UI elements... All this on first try itself. Might just give the game a break for sometime.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Does anyone else get the assumption that playing as Bree was an afterthought since she doesn't have much content to go for?

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Does anyone else get the assumption that playing as Bree was an afterthought since she doesn't have much content to go for?
Bree mode just release so yeah less content. I prefer DEV finish main game first before doing any more game mode. many girls still doesn't have kiss scene for example.

Reactions: Rythan25

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
how to get 3p with Kleio and Anna ? already got the fight scene with both of them and now they willing to share MC. now what ? what to do next ? also Lexi pimp scene too.

Bernd83

Feb 9, 2018
Did played the new version yesterday again and some stuff came to my mind.

Atm we have one repeatable sex position for Samantha. The cowgirl and reverse cowgirl are only used in story scenes. Maybe you could include those as date sex scenes, too. The art is already there and it would give her more variety. Maybe start with the cowgirl/reverse-cowgirl and unlock the doggy latter with higher kink.
Speaking of, I was first irritated with how sub Samantha is suddenly. I would picture her that submissive with a higher kink level, not right at the moment you can fuck her.

One thing that really bothers me with Samanthas doggy scene is her pussy when she gets penetrated. Normally there is a layer that shows the lips spread, showing the penetration. Samanthas pussy lips pre penetration and penetration keep the same. As a viewer it feels like she has either a massive hole or the MCs cock is flat like a credit card. I would love to see the penetration more visualized. It should be to time consuming and would improve the scene a lot.

My last Sam point is a bit more costly in development and would probably keep at dream of mine. In the Samantha story scenes where you have sex. The text description is nice but in the picture she's just standing there. At this point I would love to see a CG with her laying there and slowly removing the cloth layers. Visualizing the the text more, so to speak.

Enough of Sam, there are moments that I like to point out in my playthroughs that I really liked:
Most of the time I keep the dating for later and focus on the story. I stumbled into the bathroom and had Bree standing there naked. And she was totally fine since her love points were high enough. At this point I had neither kissed or fucked her. I don't know if this is intentionally but I really liked it. Normally you go suspect an "you have to had sex to unlock it". But this felt more organic and not a checklist.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
19.5.2e here yet? the op says its at 19.5.1 still... or am I reading it wrong and its the version that's out now? super excited to play with palla ^_^

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Training montage with bree, How do i even ask her?
Its between 18 and 20 in the living room.

3.60 star(s) 271 Votes