nsj

May 18, 2018
sadly seems grindy, so I am out. I like the artwork how it's now. So after the bugs are fixed I am sure a lot of people will like it.

Andrealphus

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Well it is a dating sim so a certain amount of grind is to be expected ^^
I am working with another team on a
the art looks better than summertime saga...I hope it doesn't go the "start a new game every update" route...that shit leaves a rotten moldy bread in my mouth *ugh:FeelsBadMan:
I'll try not to ^^
Believe it or not I hesitated a long time before making that decision.

Phil F

Oct 16, 2017
A walkthrough would be nice. I can't find either of the girls anywhere without it crashing on me. Even in the latest patreon version.

Reactions: jack brisen

Gavote

Jun 3, 2017
Anyone have a link to the "remake"?

Edit: Ah, THIS is the remake...hmm, might want to make that clearer in the description!

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
I liked the last one too bad we can't get the fixed version to try the new one though...

krogothwolf

Oct 17, 2017
sleeping bugged ??
Yes. And even if you do the fix someone posted earlier. You'll run into even more bugs. Can't talk to Bree at university and if she's in the bathroom when you enter it. At least that's what I've found so far. So wouldn't play it till a fix comes.

Reactions: HeyUgurr

Andrealphus

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
A walkthrough would be nice. I can't find either of the girls anywhere without it crashing on me. Even in the latest patreon version.
Can you post the message you have when it crashes ?

Armorer

Oct 28, 2017
Love & Sex: Second Base [v18.06.0] so did dev just make a high version number for the heck of it?

3.60 star(s) 271 Votes