XXDrakexx

Apr 24, 2019
I had update the game with the last version... When I start the game a lot of girls has disappear and i can't find them anymore... any help?

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
I had update the game with the last version... When I start the game a lot of girls has disappear and i can't find them anymore... any help?
You maybe downloaded a non patreon version as some girls are patreon exclusive. Should have patreon in the name and if it doesn't download again.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Thanks........and once your values for Knowledge, Strength, Personality(?) are at 100 no point in working on them further, such as attending school, working out, swimming etc?
there are a few events which only happen when you workout hard at the gym

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
How to get Bree love points after she left home..?? Please help

You really can not, that happens because you do not have the 3 statistics at 100 percent with Sasha and Bree. I mean love, kinn, lesbian. when they discover that you betrayed them. It is necessary to have those 3 full to have them by your side forever

Actually that's the bad way to the relationship of the 3 that ends in love breakup. The good way is when the 3 go to bed obviously you must have full 2 girls for this way.

Reactions: TheDevian
3.60 star(s) 272 Votes