randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
who's the blonde on far left? and does she have any content because i haven't seen her in my save.
That’s Hanna. Her father owns the gym and she is a fitness fanatic. She prefers to be on top of things, if you catch my drift.

randymagnum

Jun 29, 2018
Dumb question, but have you bought a membership and worked out? It’s been a while since I played that part, so forgive me if my memory is a little fuzzy, but her character intro is triggered while you are working out. Not sure, but I think it has to be on the weekend. I’m sure someone here knows for sure though.

Feb 16, 2018
Okay, so I've been many dates with Aletta and I can't have sex with her even tho it's always 100%. Am I doing something wrong or she is just unfuckable?

Reactions: Johnyfu20
D

Deleted member 42

Dumb question, but have you bought a membership and worked out? It’s been a while since I played that part, so forgive me if my memory is a little fuzzy, but her character intro is triggered while you are working out. Not sure, but I think it has to be on the weekend. I’m sure someone here knows for sure though.
got the membership and the sports clothes but can't meet hanna at all, tried on weekend too. hopefully someone can help

gbruno

Jan 26, 2018
Okay, so I've been many dates with Aletta and I can't have sex with her even tho it's always 100%. Am I doing something wrong or she is just unfuckable?
Yeap, she's unfuckable so far... (found this info in the walkthrough). I remember being a bit frustrated to read it after taking her to several dates.

I also don't know whether she'll get some attention in the next update or not.

@Andrealphus, thank you for this awesome game! One of the few that I felt truly compelled (almost obliged) to support in order to show proper appreciation. Please do keep it up!

Reactions: Andrealphus

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
How far along are the 3 women you work with? Seems like I can't get any farther with them.
which ones?? the roommates?
you can take both to 100% love points, can have threesome(which i finally figured it out)

other girls include the chick you work with, the boss, gym chick, your ex and fellow band mates of your roomie.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Is there any other way to get 4 some scene if I didn't choose guitar at start of the game ?
console command to add guitar skill can't fix this because I already complete Sasha story so no more studio for me. don't want to start fresh just for 1 scene. I tried to 100% every game and I thought I didn't miss anything in this game and then this guitar just stab me in the back.

Feb 5, 2018
this is prrobably me being stupid but what is the purpose with the girl protagonist? I may not have tried hard enough but it seems like it is a smaller sort of story?

3.60 star(s) 271 Votes