CommanderShepard

Oct 24, 2018
Is Hanna bugged? No matter how many times i go to the gym and train I can't activate the third event
To trigger 3rd event you have to wait entire bloody month until your gym membership expires and you have to buy a new one. Only buying it for second time will trigger it.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheMaster42

Feb 8, 2018
Who Alexis? Also, how does Bimbo Sasha work? Had an event where it was her being upset about her boobs. And one where she asked if I liked blondes. Was I suppose to say yes to liking blondes?

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Never had much of a problem with the gymn membership.
The only thing I've found annoying is having a meet with Audrey at the water park, and then summer ends and boom, gotta wait a year. Eh, happens. Wasn't high priority anyways, I suppose.

Reactions: Je suis un kiwi

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Never had much of a problem with the gymn membership.
The only thing I've found annoying is having a meet with Audrey at the water park, and then summer ends and boom, gotta wait a year. Eh, happens. Wasn't high priority anyways, I suppose.
Regarding sasha she asks you about blondes, Basically he asks you if you like blonde hair and big breasts, depending on your answers she changes her hair and increases her breasts for you

Alexis was Mike's girlfriend, she appears from the third job promotion.

What she seeks is to amend her betrayal, it is up to us to forgive her or reject her.

Last edited:

Sartain

Jul 4, 2017
Hey guys, I don't understand why but I don't have an acces to the gym. Where I need to go or what I need to do ?
Thank you !
Yeah, the game is "fun" like that in that it gives very little to no clues that the gym or the nightclub exists, they just show up if you bought the right apparel for it. Maybe a few other locations as well

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Yeah, the game is "fun" like that in that it gives very little to no clues that the gym or the nightclub exists, they just show up if you bought the right apparel for it. Maybe a few other locations as well
Swim suit unlocks waterpark btw. And pool interactions. Fancy Clothes unlocks NightClub, Sweat / Sports Wear unlocks Gym.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Might be better to just show all locations, greyed out, with a tooltip or hint saying "I don't have the clothes for that"?
Also, what's with the handcuffs sasha gifts the player?

iAnimeDeath

Feb 3, 2017
Might be better to just show all locations, greyed out, with a tooltip or hint saying "I don't have the clothes for that"?
Also, what's with the handcuffs sasha gifts the player?
The locations are hidden entirely without clothes. Considering there is a preference setting for Immersive Movement, basically when you enter one room you must go back to the hallway rather than simply being able to click on the kitchen or other rooms or stores. Of course Immersive Movement is off by default.

On side note I have a feeling handcuffs might be useful for next update or so. Or even used on Samantha. If you raise Kink Levels in positive level for Samantha you find out she has ton of options. You can use dildo, blindfold, rope, anal beads. So handcuffs might be for Sasha or some other girl. Or if your kink level is negative with Sasha then she might use them on you. lol.

Positive Kink = Submissive Girl
Negative Kink = Dominate Girl.

In Sasha terms if she is dominate she will use strap on dildo on MC. Male one.

3.60 star(s) 272 Votes