Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
So I picked a female MC, hoping for some nice lesbian action...does this actually work? I've been playing for a while now and it seems like this isn't going anywhere.

Is content for a female MC implemented yet or do I need to play male MC for this game to "work" properly?

fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
So I picked a female MC, hoping for some nice lesbian action...does this actually work? I've been playing for a while now and it seems like this isn't going anywhere.

Is content for a female MC implemented yet or do I need to play male MC for this game to "work" properly?
You most likely need to wait a couple of months the game creator is focusing on the male content first. Right now it barely has any content at all still some group sex on the male side if you are into girl on girl. However Girls only content won't be coming anytime soon.

As to how you unlock the group content I suggest using the cheat menu its very hard right now to get the stats you need in time without pissing all the girls off. Basically keep doing their events and get their kink/lesbian as high as possible. The group sex i know about is Sasha and Bree. Kleio and Anna. Also all band members get one as well. If there is anymore someone can let you know that is all I could find and the walkthrough is outdated.

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
That's what I thought. Thanks for your reply, guess I'll go check out the male MC.

I think there should be a notice when you choose the female MC, that there isn't much content yet...

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
That's what I thought. Thanks for your reply, guess I'll go check out the male MC.

I think there should be a notice when you choose the female MC, that there isn't much content yet...
For now there is only 2 sex scenes on the female side, one more is coming mid june.

bsr2

Apr 11, 2018
This game needs a updated walk-through sooo bad. I still have no Idea how to trigger certain events. I really enjoy this game and the character models. But until the new walk-through I just cant play a game that I spend hours of in game time in and still do not receive anything new.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
I have a bug when I Fuck Sasha. "Sasha missionary unknown attributes : cum pussycum" !
I have not seen that mistake. the one that I saw is that of Sasha with the necklace as soon as you give it to her she shows you her pregnant belly without having sex

moguko1kose

May 30, 2019
So.... what new scenes have been added in this update? I was able to get the after-date scenes for Hanna and Palla, don't know if they were new or I missed them before...
Also I have a previous save with Samantha and her husband agreeing to the threesome, what do I need to do to trigger the scene?

Thanks

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
So, what are the 2 new sex scenes and story events?

Dloaded 19.5.1 just yesterday and not certain if it's worth doing it again or just play what i already have and better come back in a future update....

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 272 Votes