cavaemon

May 29, 2018
is the link of version 19.5.2 on the page, search
no no I got that im just wondering if the new version is supposed to be on HERE yet or is it maybe coming later? Yesterday it came out for patreon but the public release hasn't yet which is why im confused because I though it came out the day after the patreons get it.

Cszar

Jun 19, 2018
Theres a pretty big bug in 19.5.2 that disables being able to work.

As in you literally can't select the buttons to work for me.

CountDracula

Mar 18, 2018
Did played the new version yesterday again and some stuff came to my mind.

Atm we have one repeatable sex position for Samantha. The cowgirl and reverse cowgirl are only used in story scenes. Maybe you could include those as date sex scenes, too. The art is already there and it would give her more variety. Maybe start with the cowgirl/reverse-cowgirl and unlock the doggy latter with higher kink.
Speaking of, I was first irritated with how sub Samantha is suddenly. I would picture her that submissive with a higher kink level, not right at the moment you can fuck her.

One thing that really bothers me with Samanthas doggy scene is her pussy when she gets penetrated. Normally there is a layer that shows the lips spread, showing the penetration. Samanthas pussy lips pre penetration and penetration keep the same. As a viewer it feels like she has either a massive hole or the MCs cock is flat like a credit card. I would love to see the penetration more visualized. It should be to time consuming and would improve the scene a lot.

My last Sam point is a bit more costly in development and would probably keep at dream of mine. In the Samantha story scenes where you have sex. The text description is nice but in the picture she's just standing there. At this point I would love to see a CG with her laying there and slowly removing the cloth layers. Visualizing the the text more, so to speak.

Enough of Sam, there are moments that I like to point out in my playthroughs that I really liked:
Most of the time I keep the dating for later and focus on the story. I stumbled into the bathroom and had Bree standing there naked. And she was totally fine since her love points were high enough. At this point I had neither kissed or fucked her. I don't know if this is intentionally but I really liked it. Normally you go suspect an "you have to had sex to unlock it". But this felt more organic and not a checklist.
boi you poetic one; really got your head in this game did ya?

Kateer

Jan 21, 2018
huh, ran into a random bug playing an old save: Palla (who Mike haven't met yet) randomly show up in the mall demanding him to pay for her clothes, and then he proceed to fantasy rape her in the tryout booth. I am sitting here, one hand on the keyboard asking "the fuck is going on". Didn't mind, but very confusing indeed

sofwhite1

Dec 23, 2017
Training montage with bree, How do i even ask her?
Its between 18 and 20 in the living room.

the day is approaching to give it your best you got to reach your prime.
thats when you need to put yourself to the test, and show us the passage of time.
thats called a montage, a simple little montage.
always fade out in a montage....
if you fade out it seems like more time has passed in montage

Reactions: matt2c2

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
What is the future intended purpose of the halo emoji that appears if you attend church on Sunday mornings?

attaggee

Feb 12, 2019
how do you trigger the lexi pimping and the shiori coming to you in the office? only shiori thing I can trigger is her asking where the files are or asking for a raise, and nothing comes of it.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
how do you trigger the lexi pimping and the shiori coming to you in the office? only shiori thing I can trigger is her asking where the files are or asking for a raise, and nothing comes of it.
from Shiori I remind myself that each of your events is triggered by a certain amount of love points

3.60 star(s) 271 Votes