adamshih2

Sep 5, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ch/aletta/base.rpy", line 162, in <module>
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'get_flag_value'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "start.rpyc", line 300, in script call
File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 176, in script call
File "cl/class_girl.rpyc", line 225, in script call
File "ch/aletta/base.rpyc", line 162, in script
File "F:\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.5.1e-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1803, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "F:\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.5.1e-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1960, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "F:\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.5.1e-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1953, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/ch/aletta/base.rpy", line 162, in <module>
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'get_flag_value'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.2.0.424
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 19.5.1e
Tue May 21 18:43:06 2019

i have this bug = =

Karamon

Apr 23, 2017
Hello ,

can anyone tell me where to find the save games folder for this game ?
i alredy delete the saves in the game folder but i am still abble to load this saves ...

fbg

May 29, 2018
Hi I recently found this game and am having fun with it. I also apologize if these two questions have been asked before.
Is there a way of preventing sasha or bree from breaking up with the MC after they find put about each other? also is there a way to prevent Kleio or Anna from breaking up with the MC after finding out about each other?

Thank you.

Salopio

Mar 16, 2019
Hi I recently found this game and am having fun with it. I also apologize if these two questions have been asked before.
Is there a way of preventing sasha or bree from breaking up with the MC after they find put about each other? also is there a way to prevent Kleio or Anna from breaking up with the MC after finding out about each other?

Thank you.
You need to go back before (using old save), and just pass time before talk to them because it happens randomly. You need to have 100% lesbian & love to made them don't break up

Reactions: fbg

fbg

May 29, 2018
You need to go back before (using old save), and just pass time before talk to them because it happens randomly. You need to have 100% lesbian & love to made them don't break up
Thanks for the response. Just to make sure, is that the case for both instances?

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
Question: I recently discovered this game. Is it possibly to initate sex scenes outside of dates and/or multiple times? I'm doing a split game run with Bree and can't seem to get anything to trigger again. (On the android version if that helps.)

Also, is she the only girl that can get pregnant if you cum in her? I didn't have condoms with Sasha and the game never gave a pull out prompt.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Question: I recently discovered this game. Is it possibly to initate sex scenes outside of dates and/or multiple times? I'm doing a split game run with Bree and can't seem to get anything to trigger again. (On the android version if that helps.)

Also, is she the only girl that can get pregnant if you cum in her? I didn't have condoms with Sasha and the game never gave a pull out prompt.
bree and sasha are the only ones you can fuck outside of date continuously, others are no or might have one event thats it
currently samantha, bree, lexi, klelio or whatever her name can become preggo, sasha will be able to tomr when new build comes

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019

what version of Android?
the 19.4.1e

3.60 star(s) 271 Votes