MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Hi!! To end those asking for codes and the cheats, here is a savegame with: the cheats activated, all the skills, with the trait lucky active, max stats and $500 Million!!The name of the character is Mike Seeker. Tested for PC and Android (i don't have a mac)!!

And here is the proof!!
Proof of money, stats, attributes and cheats:
LS SB.png

Proof of name and Skills:
LS SB  s.png

Enjoy!! Any questions i will be happy to answer!!! All was made with the version 20.5.2i of the game!!

djalternative

Feb 20, 2019
Quick question: So I've met harmony and agreed to do bible study but I have no idea where or when I'm supposed attend these sessions. Can anyone set me on the right path?

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Quick question: So I've met harmony and agreed to do bible study but I have no idea where or when I'm supposed attend these sessions. Can anyone set me on the right path?
Sunday in the afternoon!! You have to do the bible study 4 times!! Follow the walkthrough to menos what to do!!

Kingfury

Nov 19, 2019
Hi!! To end those asking for codes and the cheats, here is a savegame with: the cheats activated, all the skills, with the trait lucky active, max stats and $500 Million!!The name of the character is Mike Seeker. Tested for PC and Android (i don't have a mac)!!

And here is the proof!!
Proof of money, stats, attributes and cheats:
View attachment 679118

Proof of name and Skills:
View attachment 679132

Enjoy!! Any questions i will be happy to answer!!! All was made with the version 20.5.2i of the game!!
Please share file save unlock all scene character

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Small story inconsistency: shiori_show_off_1 makes mention of Lavish, even if you have not met her.
That wasn't so bad when you compared to the inconsistency storyline between Aletta, Cassidy and Dwayne. MC knows Dwayne at the end of Cassidy's intro but get reintroduced back to him later on by Aletta.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
That wasn't so bad when you compared to the inconsistency storyline between Aletta, Cassidy and Dwayne. MC knows Dwayne at the end of Cassidy's intro but get reintroduced back to him later on by Aletta.
Doing a fresh playthrough, so have not yet gotten to that point. I am also checking if a fresh playthrough without cheats is susceptible to some bugs (at least I can now confirm I can trigger the office party).

Most of these things should be resolvable with some slight tweaks to the script. In the case of the Shiori example, a check whether Lavish is unlocked should suffice. And with Dwayne at the office party, write it in such a way that a re-introduction makes sense if you unlock the office party before Aletta introduces Dwayne.

It is these small details that can really be the icing on the cake.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Doing a fresh playthrough, so have not yet gotten to that point. I am also checking if a fresh playthrough without cheats is susceptible to some bugs (at least I can now confirm I can trigger the office party).

Most of these things should be resolvable with some slight tweaks to the script. In the case of the Shiori example, a check whether Lavish is unlocked should suffice. And with Dwayne at the office party, write it in such a way that a re-introduction makes sense if you unlock the office party before Aletta introduces Dwayne.

It is these small details that can really be the icing on the cake.
Wasnt referring to Dwayne at party... I was referring to the end of MC investigation story arc (which he kept his job)

asfdasfdafdr

Mar 17, 2019
I'm on Android and Audrey just isn't in my game at all he only shows up when I do the hangout portion while I'm working and she doesn't pick up her phone can I have some help

Sir-Blues

Oct 23, 2017
What was the last event with Sam before that ?
The scene where Sam arrives at MC's house and giving said MC a blowjob while Ryan's on the phone.

> If I chose "cum on her face", my RP with her takes a massive hit with no way of increasing it even with cheats.
> Choosing "force her head down" has no effect on my RP with her at that moment, but the same decrease occurs literally the next time I so much as run into her (or if she even sends me a text message)

3.60 star(s) 272 Votes