Ranald Majere

Sep 10, 2018
Hi,
maybe someone have an advice for me:
I dreamed of Emma in one of the first nights in the Game, I don't have the Lucky Trait, now I'cant find Emma in the Park - I have been searching the whole spring and more than one Year past, since I dreamed of Emma. (Version h)
Thanks

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Hi,
I dreamed of Emma in one of the first nights in the Game, I don't have the Lucky Trait, now I'cant find Emma in the Park - I have been searching the whole spring and more than one Year past, since I dreamed of Emma. (Version h)
Thanks
You need to have had 2 dreams of her before you can run into her in the park. The second dream requires either the lucky trait, or alternatively the use of a lucky clover. Only after the second dream, you might think you see her in the park.

Edited to fix quote

Last edited:

Ranald Majere

Sep 10, 2018
You need to have had 2 dreams of her before you can run into her in the park. The second dream requires either the lucky trait, or alternatively the use of a lucky clover. Only after the second dream, you might think you see her in the park.
Thanks, I have seven lucky clover, So when i have more than 10 Fun (the Mask) I take a Clover before I go to sleep. If there is something in this discription - please tell me.

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
Hi,
Thanks
You have to advance Sam's story. She will eventually introduce you to her.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Even through all some of our's whining(i am not immune..i have been a twat here at times) this is still addictive AF..it's not like its the top graphics or the top story or whatever...but as a whole it's like meth...ya keep wanting more...need the fix or you get the shakes..it's the game..that when theres quality update downtime on F95 you load this up and do not notice X-Game is delayed another week..this should be considered one of the tops games simply because of its addiction.

Ruid

Mar 20, 2020
How can I make it rise from the 65 of love I do not know how to do it so that it still has the padlock and I do not know in which event the love rises

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Talking about Patreon cover.. can we have Shasha in this cloth back?

I prefer she changed to this clothing than her pose change at 50LP.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Please share file save unlock all scene character
For android i don't have the scene unlocker!!
For PC you can download the Lainsmod that is in the first page to see all the good scenes!!
What i did was just to give all a chance of having the cheats activated in android and PC the scene unlocker i am studing how i can get the images!!

potito345

Mar 25, 2019
how to bimbofied sasha like in the official cover of the 20.5.2 on patreon?
It's usually by chance, when you hang out in the living room and watch tv with the girls, Sasha will comment on how you are staring at Bree's tits. say you like tits , and then when Bree is at the pool , play with her in the water, sasha will come and make a scene telling u about how u like big tits and you ask her if she's jealous. She has to be 50KP i think ,and she'll ask u if u want her to get big tits. Likewisse with the blonde hair, she'll ask you about it. I dont know if she has to be your slave for those to trigger or not. She was my slave in the game when those two happened.

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
Sasha is almost tsundere, like Palla is almost tsundere, but we need a REAL tsundere slave! Our inner otaku DEMANDS it! You gave us yandere, now give us tsundere!

X2

May 31, 2018
Hi i want to ask..

Is there anything special (different) when a girl pregnant? like some special convertaion, sex scene, or something? or just a change in image?

thanks and sorry for my english

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Hi i want to ask..

Is there anything special (different) when a girl pregnant? like some special convertaion, sex scene, or something? or just a change in image?
Most girls have pregnancy related conversation changes. For example if you choose to talk to them about love or sex, they may something different than they would if they were not pregnant.

Some will ask whether or not to keep the baby. Depending on the choices you make, they may leave the game (it differs for some girls).

But mostly it is just changes in images.

Reactions: X2

Tizio95

Dec 21, 2017
It's usually by chance, when you hang out in the living room and watch tv with the girls, Sasha will comment on how you are staring at Bree's tits. say you like tits , and then when Bree is at the pool , play with her in the water, sasha will come and make a scene telling u about how u like big tits and you ask her if she's jealous. She has to be 50KP i think ,and she'll ask u if u want her to get big tits. Likewisse with the blonde hair, she'll ask you about it. I dont know if she has to be your slave for those to trigger or not. She was my slave in the game when those two happened.
thanks

koyukkix

Oct 26, 2018
help !!! my second pst on this thread, (i'm on version 20.5.2e-pc)
1. everytime watching tv with sasha only trigger the foot message eventhought the dp is already 50 and lp at 100,
2. sasha wont accept my gift no matter what
3. sasha shower bj and shower fuck event the room fuck/ dick symbol won't show up
4. can't booty call sasha and bree (other girl seems ok)

3.60 star(s) 271 Votes