kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
help !!! my second pst on this thread, (i'm on version 20.5.2e-pc)
1. everytime watching tv with sasha only trigger the foot message eventhought the dp is already 50 and lp at 100,
2. sasha wont accept my gift no matter what
3. sasha shower bj and shower fuck event the room fuck/ dick symbol won't show up
4. can't booty call sasha and bree (other girl seems ok)
First of all, update to the newest version. Second of all, search is your friend, as most of the problems you reported have been discussed in the last few pages of the thread.

Bree's story line seems to have bugged out at LP20. She's supposed to be at the Arcade in Saturday...but it's two weeks now and nothing happened and she got LP20.. Hm...I wonder why, should I restart the game?
She also has to show up there. If the girls' schedule has some randomness in it, there is a chance she won't show up there.

Sometimes reloading and playing through the same day will resolve the issue. Otherwise change the settings for randomness.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
One thing I will say is that unlike a lot of these games, whoever has done some of the dialogue at least appears to have spoken to an actual female at least once

Sasha's insecurities-related dialogue reminds me of one of my exes. She had gorgeous long, dark hair but always seemed to be blonde-envious

So props to the writing

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
I already gave the clue in my answer. Theres only one 7 in your screenshot. Get that to 50 for Maid Bree story path to continue.

Jul 8, 2017
Man I really like this game but I feel that it's incredibly buggy. Some paths just do not want to trigger and I have had entire characters just show up but their quests are still active(so they didn't leave do to anger at the player).

Klieo doesn't ever call about the car. Emma never wants to talk at coffee shop, Bree doesn't care that I visit her at work.

It's a good game but more needs to be worked on regarding the bugs then content right now because their is a lot of content but it breaks so often that it's hard to get to.

Playing on Android btw.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Man I really like this game but I feel that it's incredibly buggy. Some paths just do not want to trigger and I have had entire characters just show up but their quests are still active(so they didn't leave do to anger at the player).

Klieo doesn't ever call about the car. Emma never wants to talk at coffee shop, Bree doesn't care that I visit her at work.

It's a good game but more needs to be worked on regarding the bugs then content right now because their is a lot of content but it breaks so often that it's hard to get to.

Playing on Android btw.
Do you have random events turned on?

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Also, Andrealphus

The wedding scene is all wacked out and makes no sense. If you go outside and Sam confronts you about Ryan and you turn her down, you go back inside and suddenly she's all happy about being married? That obviously doesnt flow right and needs to be fixed. You shouldn't have the ability to dance with her at that point unless you chose dance when you're given the 3 options of Dance, go outside, go to bathroom

The Academic

Jan 6, 2020
Andrealphus Can an easier access to cheat code be implemented on Android please?

One that doesn't require us to have a computer keyboard on hand.

It'd be nice to have access to the cheats JUST with our phones.

arksite

Nov 26, 2016
Help dudes, I just can't get the threesome scene with Anna and Kleio. SP and LP of both girls are maximum, sex was >3 times with every girl. After the repetition, the scene after which Anna or Kleio disappears, their LP falls and freezes. Perhaps the problem is the choice of answers during meetings with each girl?

Genos73

Jul 10, 2018
Help dudes, I just can't get the threesome scene with Anna and Kleio. SP and LP of both girls are maximum, sex was >3 times with every girl. After the repetition, the scene after which Anna or Kleio disappears, their LP falls and freezes. Perhaps the problem is the choice of answers during meetings with each girl?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

F4z3r

Mar 21, 2017
Code:
Pub crawling with Anna
Prerequisites: 20:00-21:00, Anna >= 20 LP 
Drunk Anna dials Mike, who goes to hang out with her. They get drunk together and eventually Mike helps Anna get somewhere safe to sleep. 

Outcome: Anna Max LP set to 100
The event happened, but the max LP is not set to 100. Now i have 65 LPs with Anna and the event "Kleio and Anna showdown" is not happening.
Any way to fix this? Maybe tinkering with the save? Which variables?

Thanks

3.60 star(s) 272 Votes