D

Deleted member 1490800

A: Anyone know how to unlock Sasha and the other's new outfits?
B:Lexi's club event won't trigger.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
What the hell is up with Cassidy's face/chest? It looks so distorted compared to everyone else

Genos73

Jul 10, 2018
A friend of mine asked me to ask if you can invite the girls to the MC pool?
As far as i know you can "play in the pool" if the girls are present, but if you date a girl at home you can invite to play. Sex in the pool is limited to events

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
jak1165
If my memory serves me right, some games here have section "currently known problems".

I agree that it would be appropriate to add informations on the issues concerning:

1) Anna and Kelio threesome
2) Anna, Kelio and Sasha foursome
3) Sasha (sex slave) and Lexi mall talk

If I'm not mistaken, these are the three main and still unresolved issues.

Reactions: Mattu

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
do women who get pregnant give birth at some point?
If not, it would be interesting, don't you think?
I have my first date with Sasha on the 2nd ingame week, and as I have the hung trait and despise condom, she was pregnant for most of my game. I have 2 birthdays already :D

Reactions: Donkeybong

Andrealphus

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
jak1165
If my memory serves me right, some games here have section "currently known problems".

I agree that it would be appropriate to add informations on the issues concerning:

I wasn't aware of a pb with nb 3, what's wrong ?

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
jak1165

If I recall, those scenes exist. Or did at one point. But the dev got tired of people complaining when people noticed their LP being reset every update when new content was added so he just locked the band harem

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
I wasn't aware of a pb with nb 3, what's wrong ?
My mistake I apologize.

Looks like it's quite random if is Sasha in the store and I managed not to meet her 4 times in a row during my date with Lexi. I tried it again (I had to load the game a few times and try it about 8 times) but in the end I managed to meet her.

But Anna is still little bugged.
You can give her a slave collar (and she will wear it) but her quest is never updated and you can give her more collars over and over again, accompanied by the same animation as the first time. It's just a small problem, because you can still get her obedience to 100%.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
jak1165

These are not problems. They are currently locked due to LP caps. Hopefully they get unlocked soon.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
These are not problems. They are currently locked due to LP caps. Hopefully they get unlocked soon.
Then rename the section something like [Its not a bug]

Its really annoying to see posts about the band harem .. or the Harmony sex scene =_=

3.60 star(s) 271 Votes