MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Does anyone have a save file for android at the beginning with the cheats activated? XD
Hi!! To end those asking for codes and the cheats, here is a savegame with: the cheats activated, all the skills, with the trait lucky active, max stats and $500 Million!!The name of the character is Mike Seeker. Tested for PC and Android (i don't have a mac)!!

And here is the proof!!
Proof of money, stats, attributes and cheats:
View attachment 679118

Proof of name and Skills:
View attachment 679132

Enjoy!! Any questions i will be happy to answer!!! All was made with the version 20.5.2i of the game!!
I posted a savegame file in page 586!! With everything unlocked and the cheats are activaded! Looks for my user name on that page and there is what you are looking for!!

Aug 7, 2018
I'm having trouble here or it's a bug. Bree already got her job and i refused getting money back but her LP doesn't goes up it stays 65 forever

The1Rose

Nov 8, 2017
So do you mean that pregnant women will have children?
No, they're saying that; unless you use the cheat to remove the girl's pregnancy they will stay pregnant. No childbirth in the game.

At least, not yet anyways, maybe that's something Andrealphus will add later on? Who knows

Reactions: Lucarius12

Lucarius12

May 31, 2020
No, they're saying that; unless you use the cheat to remove the girl's pregnancy they will stay pregnant. No childbirth in the game.

At least, not yet anyways, maybe that's something Andrealphus will add later on? Who knows
oh ok bro, thanks.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
if I understand edvin correctly, there is currently no way to get 85%
Correct. The story does not have a continuation at this time to add anything yet for that - so it is capped at 75%. Later when the event is implemented, the cap will be raised to 85% to allow that event to trigger.

Last edited:

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017

No .. there will not be childbirth in the game. Pregnancy affects the ending and that is all.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
The Office party after getting promoted twice don't activate at Friday 20:00 - 22:00 like says in the wiki, is this some bug?
Aletta also has to mention the office party being held. That she can do from Monday to Wednesday. It shows up after you have clicked either Work or Work Hard (if it is not blocked by other high priority messages).

Reactions: Admiral Ramirez

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
No .. there will not be childbirth in the game. Pregnancy affects the ending and that is all.
That feels like a missed opportunity to have new events and challenges (mainly to child support draining your funds), especially if we can get a full harem ending where we marry ALL the girls. It also means we can't get the non-pregnant scenes with the girls without reloading an older save. Hell, Samantha's main quest line REQUIRES her to be pregnant in order to reach max LP. Just put in a daycare (maybe with a sexy babysitter who admires your virility when you have enough kids) and let the mothers name their kids if coding new names is too taxing on the program.

saberrider

Jun 20, 2017
I can't go to the meeting with Cassidy. No date icon appears no matter what I try. Is this a known bug? Any way I can get past this via console?

Genos73

Jul 10, 2018
I can't go to the meeting with Cassidy. No date icon appears no matter what I try. Is this a known bug? Any way I can get past this via console?
Just copied part of the code for relevant part of your question, never used to skip entire parts of events using CC tho, May test that later.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 272 Votes