OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
This will not happen according to what Andrealphus has already stated. And I, personally, would not want to see that in this game. More art for maternity scenes, initial baby scenes, dialogue, code, etc .. There is enough work to be done as it is.
And you're welcome to your own preferences and tastes, so if the option was added there could also maybe be an option to disable childbirth. I'm just stating my own tastes and desires, and wouldn't be against help Andrealphus with the coding and dialgoue at least (can't draw to save my life).

Andrealphus

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
And you're welcome to your own preferences and tastes, so if the option was added there could also maybe be an option to disable childbirth. I'm just stating my own tastes and desires, and wouldn't be against help Andrealphus with the coding and dialgoue at least (can't draw to save my life).
Childbirth won't happen in-game only during endings but I'll think about it when I do Love & Sex Third Base :p

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
If you insert morality on the player you take away the free will and the free decision of the player and the game take a certain course that you can't change in mid game!! And if you want to change it you have to restart the game so for the game to be more free and real you use your own morality! Forcing a player is a recipe for losing patreons and supporters of the game!! If you see all games that force a player to do something that they don't want to do the player quits the game, but if you give him free will they will continue playing!!

But that is my opinion and my way to play!!!
Out of curiosity - are you posting this response from the notion that you (the player) would be FORCED to click the button to tell her to abort? As I understand it, that was the mused idea.

As I see it - if there was a button, and player had the option to click or not - that's not imposing/forcing anything or robbing free will - that's actually the very antithesis of robbing free will - that's giving free will. Push - or don't push.

Unless you buy into Neo and the Architect's notion that choice is just an illusion.

Andrealphus

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Out of curiosity - are you posting this response from the notion that you (the player) would be FORCED to click the button to tell her to abort? As I understand it, that was the mused idea.

As I see it - if there was a button, and player had the option to click or not - that's not imposing/forcing anything or robbing free will - that's actually the very antithesis of robbing free will - that's giving free will. Push - or don't push.

Unless you buy into Neo and the Architect's notion that choice is just an illusion.
I do agree that free will and choices are illusions, we are just machines programmed by our previous experiences to act a certain way.
But that's completely off topic for Love And Sex :D

ConteZero

Jun 7, 2019
We're in fact Mealy automaton (our choices are a function of "input" and "internal state").
Leaving aside complex humanity discussions about what is life, why we are here and what's our purpose (protip: we have none, we just exist) I think that even if we have been given free will on in game abortion this shouldn't be a "I say so, so you do so", meaning that NPC should have the choice to carry on (and even leave the game) when their choices are against what PC tell them to do.
I also think that maybe something should happen in case they do accept the PC "command", stuff like having different dialogue lines or banned options. etc.
The same could apply for when a NPC is "asked" to go on a pill (and reclutantly accept).
Since L&S:SB deal with a PC with a VERY WIDE freedom it should interact with very wide NPC personalities, and this means that those should act as they DO CARE about what's asked and what they choose to do (sort of when you make Palla stop taking the pill).

Just my 2 cents.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018

The idea that you transmited to me was that the player was forced to take a choice due to the morality status!! For example you got a girl pregnant!! If you got a good morality, you have to marry the girl, but if you have a bad morality you have more option to choose!! So you through the game you have to mantain a 50/50 morality to have all the options available!! And you make a mistake your morality could go good/bad in a second without you knowing it!! And with that options that you want won't be available!!

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
The idea that you transmited to me was that the player was forced to take a choice due to the morality status!! For example you got a girl pregnant!! If you got a good morality, you have to marry the girl, but if you have a bad morality you have more option to choose!! So you through the game you have to mantain a 50/50 morality to have all the options available!! And you make a mistake your morality could go good/bad in a second without you knowing it!! And with that options that you want won't be available!!
Noted. Yeah that is quite different from what I understood the OP meant. I thought he saying ('do we dare add morality into the game') that players could be given the option to do this, and thereby we must follow our own (player's) morality/hearts at that moment; not that this choice is forced upon up based on an algorithm of our character's experiences/story choices thus far.

I'm a long time gamer of roleplaying games - so I take on the persona of a character when playing - whether its Dungeon's and Dragons, or RiFTS, or Pathfinder whatever - the point is choice I make I try to do "in character" meaning an organic decision based on the character/personality I'm playing. When I do computer games, I naturally shift into that mindset. When I play The Witcher for instance, my in-game choices are usually aligned with what I believe the character truly would do based on what I know of him and his order. Same is true with L&S 2nd Base - i've developed my MC personality so morality would indeed be something I'd struggle with - not just a metagame decision to what is best for the outcome but what would I really do in this scenario.

I've been playing Being a DIK and doing two run throughs - one as an asshat making DIK decisions and one as a nice guy making CHICK decisions. Based on which run-through I'm doing, shapes how I respond and choices I make in the game in an organic fashion.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Bree Maid Path

For everyone having trouble getting the Maid path to start, there is a design flaw that prevents the path from starting if Bree showed you the flier for the game tournament. As of 20.5.2i the paths are exclusive to each other. If Bree showed you the flier, it doesn't matter what your choices were, the Maid path will not fire off.

The same can be said of the Gamer Path. If you got the phone call from Bree about not being able to pay the rent and looking for a job, then you will not be able to start the gamer path.

I've pointed this out to the Dev team and I imagine it will be fixed in the next update.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Bree Maid Path

For everyone having trouble getting the Maid path to start, there is a design flaw that prevents the path from starting if Bree showed you the flier for the game tournament. As of 20.5.2i the paths are exclusive to each other. If Bree showed you the flier, it doesn't matter what your choices were, the Maid path will not fire off.

The same can be said of the Gamer Path. If you got the phone call from Bree about not being able to pay the rent and looking for a job, then you will not be able to start the gamer path.

I've pointed this out to the Dev team and I imagine it will be fixed in the next update.
So how do we choose the gamer path?? I don't like the mais path. I like more the gamer path!!

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
What Deane said .. just remember that Bree will fall on the maid path if you get her sub at 25 with LP at 40

MrWolf2

Jul 19, 2018
I've gotten Bree on a job at the maid shop, but I can't progress past that. The hint says talk to at the shop, but I go when she's there and nothing seems to happen. Am I missing something because this is stopping me from getting the Home Harem as I'm lock at 65 LP maximum with her.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
I've gotten Bree on a job at the maid shop, but I can't progress past that. The hint says talk to at the shop, but I go when she's there and nothing seems to happen. Am I missing something because this is stopping me from getting the Home Harem as I'm lock at 65 LP maximum with her.
It has to be close to closing time, between 18:00 and 20:00. Bree has to be at the maid cafe. LP needs to be 65 (130 in the script, but LP get divided by 2 ingame, hence 65). Also need to have done her previous event. And you must have had sex with her at least once.

MrWolf2

Jul 19, 2018
It has to be close to closing time, between 18:00 and 20:00. Bree has to be at the maid cafe. LP needs to be 65 (130 in the script, but LP get divided by 2 ingame, hence 65). Also need to have done her previous event. And you must have had sex with her at least once.
Alright thanks. I've pretty much done all of that I just need wait for it to trigger.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I have a question or two. I am trying to get the Dwyane''s book for Cherie and there are 2 options to chose from.... ok (which leads to rough sex) and that's not what you want (which leads to making love to Cherie). I have chosen both options and Dwyane still kicks my ass and kills me. How do I get past this part. As of right now, I have 100 strength and have rejected her call.

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
My other question is concerning Lavish. I messed up on her. She did the interview and failed. I didn't know I had to actually ask her if she needed help with her work, so he had a low employment score. Now I have got it up to 70 but that is after the interview. Can I still continue with her story line?

3.60 star(s) 271 Votes