ben-san123

May 4, 2023
Guys everyone just please ask the dev to change the Reona pub NTR scene to optional (a way to avoid it by doing an action before the scene happens like some other NTR scenes or give us a choice where if we make correct choice NTR scene does not happen). It should be like all the other NTR scenes in the game for the other characters in game with NTR scenes. Please guys speak up about it to the dev so that he actually listens to what we are saying/asking him for. Everyone who wants the change please sent messages to the dev in a constructive way and please do not bully/sent death threats to the dev.

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
So I'm playing the game for the first time in a while. There've been some good additions. The lag got totally fixed at some point. Out of the newly-datable girls, Amy's especially hot. But there are also some... not exactly bugs. Oversights.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sam's carrying RYAN'S baby. Some time after the wedding, before I ever got it on with her, she started showing up pregnant. Yes, I'm sure I didn't do her and forget: the pregnancy option specifically applies to the player's kids, so after a couple months Sam was no longer pregnant despite mine being set to "endless," and I wasn't hit with child support.

Also, Bree is extremely dead in my run. I hadn't seen the "Kylie murders Bree" scenario before and decided to steer things that way, plus for extra fucked-up-ness I knocked Bree up first. And yet...

...Bree comes back from the dead, still preggers, just to encourage my relationship with the ambiguously British girl, then returns to the grave.

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Guys everyone just please ask the dev to change the Reona pub NTR scene to optional (a way to avoid it by doing an action before the scene happens like some other NTR scenes or give us a choice where if we make correct choice NTR scene does not happen). It should be like all the other NTR scenes in the game for the other characters in game with NTR scenes. Please guys speak up about it to the dev so that he actually listens to what we are saying/asking him for. Everyone who wants the change please sent messages to the dev in a constructive way and please do not bully/sent death threats to the dev.
The dev here will actually listen to what people want?

You've got a sense of humor. :LUL:

Apr 18, 2018
How do I trigger battle of the bands? according to the wiki and the in game tracker I have the requirements. the proper amount of time has passed since the first gig. It is Friday, I go to the recording studio, and click the band practice button like it says, but then the event doesn't trigger. I's just a normal practice.

Bradd D

Oct 8, 2022
Emma must rely on luck to find her. It's so bad. I've been playing for almost 2 months and she still hasn't come out.
View attachment 4063738
You need the lucky trait. Shouldn't take two months. Mine popped up after about 10-12 times. Depending on how the game is randomized, you might be able to quicksave before sleeping and then just reload it so it's faster.

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
How do I trigger battle of the bands? according to the wiki and the in game tracker I have the requirements. the proper amount of time has passed since the first gig. It is Friday, I go to the recording studio, and click the band practice button like it says, but then the event doesn't trigger. I's just a normal practice.
Yea, I also have trouble getting Battle of the Bands to trigger whenever I start a new save. All I can tell you is to just keep going to band practice; eventually it will trigger.

Apr 18, 2018
Yea, I also have trouble getting Battle of the Bands to trigger whenever I start a new save. All I can tell you is to just keep going to band practice; eventually it will trigger.
OK. I thought it might be because i've already completed Anna and Kleio's individual stories, got them pregnant, and got to the 3some part of the band harem. as well as having everyone in the home harem and all of them pregnant. But I found the trigger using 0x52_urm and the art fore the battle of the bands does have them pregnant, so that meant that the battle of the bands sequence shouldn't be prevented by any of the npc's harem or pregnancy status. I just can't get it to trigger naturally and triggering it with 0x52_urm doesn't count towards game progression.

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
OK. I thought it might be because i've already completed Anna and Kleio's individual stories, got them pregnant, and got to the 3some part of the band harem. as well as having everyone in the home harem and all of them pregnant. But I found the trigger using 0x52_urm and the art fore the battle of the bands does have them pregnant, so that meant that the battle of the bands sequence shouldn't be prevented by any of the npc's harem or pregnancy status. I just can't get it to trigger naturally and triggering it with 0x52_urm doesn't count towards game progression.
Yea, the trigger is real finicky is all. I've taken a look at the code myself and still can't figure out why it's so hard to get to trigger. Here's the code I'm talking about; maybe you'll have better luck figuring out why.

Reactions: AlphaOmega9365

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
To me the juice is not worth the squeeze. You must not have any other girls except Bree and it takes several more in game months to get finally have sex with her.
Actually you're ok to have Palla, Audrey, or Lexi as girlfriend as well without any repercussions. I would recommend just choosing one however to be safe.

With Bree it's actually just easier to raise her stats to where they need to be without her actually being your girlfriend so you don't need to get her pregnant. It's not difficult as long as you understand the ways to do it reliably.

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
Actually you're ok to have Palla, Audrey, or Lexi as girlfriend as well without any repercussions. I would recommend just choosing one however to be safe.

With Bree it's actually just easier to raise her stats to where they need to be without her actually being your girlfriend so you don't need to get her pregnant. It's not difficult as long as you understand the ways to do it reliably.
Also if you have the developer console you can use the command emma.flags.lovepoints = x to pass the event, just set her lovepoints to 3 or higher.

Apr 18, 2018
S
Yea, the trigger is real finicky is all. I've taken a look at the code myself and still can't figure out why it's so hard to get to trigger. Here's the code I'm talking about; maybe you'll have better luck figuring out why.
Honestly, I don't know anything about coding, but from what I can find in the menu of the 0x52_urm mod I got installed I meet all those requirements.
But I think i figured out the problem. I think any sexual encounter with any of those 3 girls that you have, blowjob, sex, threesome, etc counts towards the requirement for the band harem of "have sex with 'girl' within the last 7 days". I think that condition somehow interferes with the battle of the bands trigger. for example, if you end up having the Kleio studio bj event trigger the wednesday before, then the battle of the bands button won't appear on friday, it will just be the normal practice button instead. So the solution is just keep going to the studio and practicing until all the studio sex events that are available to you have triggered. wait a week or more ,staying away from intimate acts with Kleio, Anna and Sasha, then on that friday you should have the battle of the bands button at the studio instead of the practice button.
That is what worked for me. I guess I should note that besides having the )x52_urm mod installed I also have the time mod installed which let me skip by the time faster.

Reactions: Ilovekatz19

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
two questions

1. can i get two spy camera for kylie and cassidy
2. what happens if kylies yandere meter reaches 100
  1. You can only have one spy camera in your inventory at a time, but you can place a camera then buy a new one immediately after here's a step by step if you really need it.
    1. buy a spy camera
    2. Place the spy camera in your office/porch
    3. buy another spy camera
    4. place camera in the place you haven't

1. According the a score of 60+ will have Kylie break into your house and attacks either Bree or Sasha with a knife. Mike realizing she has gone completely insane.
    1. What's not mention on the Wiki though is that at 75+ Kylie will actually Kidnap you resulting i one of the few bad ending this game have, and honestly probably one of the worst ones cause at least in the others you actually die.

3.60 star(s) 290 Votes