hhhhh75

Jan 12, 2023
  1. You can only have one spy camera in your inventory at a time, but you can place a camera then buy a new one immediately after here's a step by step if you really need it.
    1. buy a spy camera
    2. Place the spy camera in your office/porch
    3. buy another spy camera
    4. place camera in the place you haven't

1. According the a score of 60+ will have Kylie break into your house and attacks either Bree or Sasha with a knife. Mike realizing she has gone completely insane.
    1. What's not mention on the Wiki though is that at 75+ Kylie will actually Kidnap you resulting i one of the few bad ending this game have, and honestly probably one of the worst ones cause at least in the others you actually die.
that christmas murder event is fucking dark lol, also the way you said "probably one of the worst bad endings" tells me theres bad endings in the game and quite a few of them at that. assuming one is failing the embezzlement investigation

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
that christmas murder event is fucking dark lol, also the way you said "probably one of the worst bad endings" tells me theres bad endings in the game and quite a few of them at that. assuming one is failing the embezzlement investigation
The embezzlement investigation just ends with the PC losing their job in the office, and has to get a job in the mall.
Not all bad ends are going to be brutal, but two of them involve animal attacks, one with a shark, one with a bear.

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
NO that doesn't result in a bad end, if you fail in investigation you loose your job and have to find a new one, though also linked to Cassidy is a bad ending where you are killed by Dwayne, another ending you overdose, there's two ending where you're attacked by an animal for being at the wrong place at the wrong time with the hated by animal skill. my point is all the other bad endings result in your death, with kylie you meet a fate some would argue is worse.

hhhhh75

Jan 12, 2023
NO that doesn't result in a bad end, if you fail in investigation you loose your job and have to find a new one, though also linked to Cassidy is a bad ending where you are killed by Dwayne, another ending you overdose, there's two ending where you're attacked by an animal for being at the wrong place at the wrong time with the hated by animal skill. my point is all the other bad endings result in your death, with kylie you meet a fate some would argue is worse.
well its a good thing i chose the unlucky skill instead huh. one last question, how do i make someone into a sex slave

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
well its a good thing i chose the unlucky skill instead huh. one last question, how do i make someone into a sex slave
You need to gift them a Slave collar, but it's not that simple, you need to meet a certain submission score requirements, some girls have a secondary requirement or something that'll override the submission score requirement, I suggest consulting the on the Wiki to get a better idea.

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
i have a question can we bail kylies out of jail if we bring her yandere meter to 40%>0%
From what I understand the answer is no, once Kylie's been arrested she stays arrested, though that is how you unlock so I suggest doing Kylies stuff (if you're interested) before unlocking Camila.

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
so the dev's are working on kylies bail, and on Camila seconder unlock
Well I don't know if anything is set in stone but on it mentions the possibility that the event where you go to the police station on Amy's behalf could be another start point for Camila.

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
Some of my girls losing stats daily -1 love and -1 submission, this happen in newest version. How can I stop it ? I don't know what cause it.

rd3123

Jul 26, 2017
Some of my girls losing stats daily -1 love and -1 submission, this happen in newest version. How can I stop it ? I don't know what cause it.
It's a bug the version released here doesn't have the fix for. It's supposed to be weekly if playing on normal and above as a penalty for if you don't date or have sex with a girl you've interacted with for 7 days.

If you don't want to wait until the new public build comes out next Monday, turn the difficulty down to easy. That's the only mode it's not featured on.

Reactions: zeranta
Apr 18, 2018
So, probably late for me to ask this. I have gone through all the girls personal routes and al the harem routes, With the exception of Emma and the friendly harm, because I am stuck at the "let samantha fix it" part that isn't in the game yet. I Just realized that I missed Kat. Is there any way to get her if you did Bree's Maid route? And if not, does anyone know how to use any tools like 0x52_urm to bypass the "offline meetup" event to trigger her?

Ilovekatz19

Jul 24, 2021
So, probably late for me to ask this. I have gone through all the girls personal routes and al the harem routes, With the exception of Emma and the friendly harm, because I am stuck at the "let samantha fix it" part that isn't in the game yet. I Just realized that I missed Kat. Is there any way to get her if you did Bree's Maid route? And if not, does anyone know how to use any tools like 0x52_urm to bypass the "offline meetup" event to trigger her?
There's no official way to get Kat if you chose the maid path, but you can if you modify the game's code you can. Now I don't suggest doing this if you don't know what you're doing cause you might break the game. If you still want to unlock Kat let me know, I will tell you how to mess with the code.

Reactions: AlphaOmega9365
Apr 18, 2018
There's no official way to get Kat if you chose the maid path, but you can if you modify the game's code you can. Now I don't suggest doing this if you don't know what you're doing cause you might break the game. If you still want to unlock Kat let me know, I will tell you how to mess with the code.
No, for now. I think I'll just wait and see if a later update fixes that. I just feel dumb. The reason I chose maid was for the max submission cap, but with The 0x52_urm mod I could have changed that value at any time. I just did,t think about it. The flag "breemeetthyra" gets removed from the save once you put bree on the maid path, as well as all the other bree gammer story flags, I'm assuming.

Reactions: Ilovekatz19
Apr 18, 2018
I assume that if I go through bree's gammer path and save the flags for each event 1 by 1 to 0x52_urm's remembered variable list I could the go back to my other save and turn them on 1 by 1 and maybe get it to work. might need to find all the maid flags and turn them off first to prevent potential errors and crashing. But that all sounds like too much of a headache. I'm content to wait for future updates to hopefully give another way to unlock her.

Teknicality

May 4, 2021
I assume that if I go through bree's gammer path and save the flags for each event 1 by 1 to 0x52_urm's remembered variable list I could the go back to my other save and turn them on 1 by 1 and maybe get it to work. might need to find all the maid flags and turn them off first to prevent potential errors and crashing. But that all sounds like too much of a headache. I'm content to wait for future updates to hopefully give another way to unlock her.
There is a mod that enables Bree's maid and gamer paths concurrently and allows you to get Kat and max Bree's sub points. It's posted in this thread in one of the earlier pages.

Reactions: AlphaOmega9365
3.60 star(s) 290 Votes