4.60 star(s) 25 Votes

Maleficent

Idyllic life..
Mar 28, 2020
love-sucks.jpeg

Overview:
Love Sucks, in which monster-kind has secretly integrated with humanity. Two monster girls, a vampire and a succubus have chosen you to be their date this Halloween! But their motives go beyond just showing you a good time... With the involvement of magical artifacts, monster police, big boobs and a sweet ass, can you survive long enough to save not only yourself, but the monsters too?

Or maybe you'll just let it happen over, and over, because, screw it, the succ is good and there's worse ways to go!

This is Love Sucks: Night One, the first part of three in your mission to get laid and not die doing it.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-18
Release Date: 2022-11-17
Developer: Art Witch Studios - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Love Sucks: Night Two v1.1
Win:
- - -

Love Sucks
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Other:
ANDROID

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

001.png 002.png 003.png 004.png 005.png 006.png

Last edited by a moderator:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Vampire always good at sucking, better careful or they will suck your semen dry
Ps: After play this one I must say this could be a great game in the future, the art was very good and the VAs was decent too. Still not have much H content but the story and the plot was very interesting, would be fun if we could have a harem ending with those 3 girls
But if we can only choose 1 then Naomi would be the one I pick first, that tomboy and strong demon girl was to my liking already and not mine to having her areound

Last edited:

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
is the "click to continue" is really necessary ?
come on ... people are not that stupid ( well most of them ... )

n0tl0st

Nov 16, 2019
hmm definitely should have finished the two missing models before release but other than that it was great! immersive story and great character design. i would love to see more/any of naomi in the future. will definitely keep up to date with this project.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
woah a lot of work was put into this game! Is great so far playing it, the way the game introduces or sets the main character was really cool and unique having a planned male and female main character! Sadly the female character is not available and there is no art of her, but the mc's are both likely designed to look like each other. Was not expecting the voiced dialogue, going above and beyond for a vn or proof of concept. For a game proof of concept it is really good and I can see this being a full game if the devs want to and get enough support

Last edited:
Reactions: James Eveleth

jojojo01

May 8, 2018
This game is incredible! I'm looking forward to updates
I love this art, please, continue with the good work!
We need the fan banners!

Reactions: CrazyIvan83
4.60 star(s) 25 Votes