VN - Others - Completed - Love Sweets [v1.0] [MOONSTONE]

1. 5.00 star(s)

morty2301

The game was pretty sweet, of the routes I tried, I only finished Kushina (she was very cute, probably my favorite) and I tried a little of each route except for MC's best friend and enjoyed what I played, the scenes were sexy and a little bizzare not seeing the usual mosiac censor (that's not a bad thing) usually in these types of games.

Overall this game has plenty of content and definately worth at least 1 route of your favorite
  2. 4.00 star(s)

dnm13

TL;DR - Good VN with medium length but many routes, and it doesn't feels short at all.

Prologue - 7 / 10
    Short, but it informs us well about the story setting.

Art - 8 / 10
    Great art and many CGs. It's not the best but definitely great.

Characters - 8 / 10
    There're 5 heroines, each has their own quirks on the story to enjoy.

Story - 7 / 10
    Not much problem occurs, so about 80% it's all sweet, although it still feels lacking if they want to sell only the sugar.

Overall - 7.5 / 10
    A good VN if you want to spend 3 - 5 days or about 30 hours to read.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Story : 4 / 5
    Character : 4 / 5
    H-scene: 5 / 5 ( Vanilla )

This is non spoiler review after finishing 3 route

Story

Long story short, this game is basically a feel good vn with slice of life theme. Dosent have too much drama, very cute and lovable visual novel. This is the kind of novel that perfect for someone who want to feel relax and take their own time reading without expecting anything in return to get out from those depressing daily life. The prolouge mostly standart daily life talk with some comedy in it enough make you chuckle and smile, not to over the top and ruin the relaxing mood. Some might think of it of boring but personally its perfect as it is and suitable for the slice of life theme. Although i do agree to put at least bit of drama during personal heroine route to spice thing up, but that just my opinion.

Character

As for the Heroine in this game, most of them are likeable.. well mostly, the little sister is bit "thirsty" for the need of her brother (mc) love and effection (fucking brocon i tell ya) but i figure some people might like that so i just let it be. Other heroine are acceptable, not to mention a beauty on their own right. I personally like the energetic kohai, Kushina with her lovable anime FANG. Its Freaking CUTE FANG i tell you. God she so fucking cute and i just want to pet her head. ( She the best and you cant change my mind ). Then there you got a cool honor student who has a bit problem socializing with people, a bubbly "ara ara" type onee san/senpai and lastly the meta friendly childhood freind that you can never get rid off. Overall the cast is interesting.

H-scene

Overall the H scene is great and biggest point of all that it is Uncensored. (Thank you Mangagamer). And as you expect, most of them are Vanilla so dont expect some extreme play in them. The quality of both graphic and ero writing during these scene is also great, at very least as vanilla theme go. Most of these scene can even be said as cute and lovable which is suit the overall vn theme. The length and amount is also acceptable. For those people who like sweet and loving time together with the heroine, then this might be up in you alley.

Conclusion

Overall, this is an good and relaxing vn and the only bad point that i can think off is that, there not much other cast than the heroine and Mc in their surrounding. No parent, no friend A or B, nothing but MC, heroine and occasionally Master patisserie who happen to be the boss in their work place. Because of this, it kinda make the setting a bit bland but i guess its not really much a concern.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

StJesuz

I'm really enjoying this VN.

Highlights:
    Great writing and translation, the route that I have completed makes sense and has an immersive feel.
    Characters are very cute and innocent even if they are a bit typecast, I feel their voices are very well done, though I don't understand much Japanese.
    Sex scenes are pretty hot with no extreme perversions that sometimes crop up in Japanese games.
    Beautiful and uncensored artwork.

Possible negatives:
    The only choice seems to be to select one girl's route, beyond that the game is very linear, there does not seem to be a harem route.
    There is a lot of content outside the sex scenes, everyday stuff like school and work leading to confessing love to your waifu and dating her.
    MC is a bit of a derp and sometimes cringeworthy though not the worst I've seen by a long stretch.

I'm giving full marks to this game because I enjoyed the story. I'm thinking that playing through one route took six to eight hours, listening to all the dialog. I don't think it would be quite as great if I was just skipping to the sex scenes. They mixed a good bit of humor into the story, it's not over the top but well used to break up some of the angst. The only character besides the ladies is the café owner, he's a bro and a pretty cool guy.

There are a few things that could be immersion breaking. The MC's parents are on a business trip for the entire game which lasts for several months. The girl I chose (along with MC) is pretty masterful at sex for being a virgin and unconcerned with birth control. The last would be that MC doesn't strike out with any of the girls (apparently). I can see why they made these choices, to keep the story simple.

What about the incest?
    I have no read through that route but the sister is a major character in the other stories. I feel it could be believable based on what I have read with her character, but I don't know much about how incest is seen in Japan.

I played through Minamo's route (tall blonde, with huge tits) and I've still been interested enough to go back and start down another character's route. I don't know if I'll finish all of them but I guess probably at least one more.