Ren'Py Abandoned Love Thy Neighbor 2 [v0.4] [Slonique]

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Screenshot (419).png

Overview:
This is a sequel to the previous game with the same name Love Thy Neighbour. Same characters, same places, new gameplay.​

Thread Updated: 2019-04-28
Release Date: 2019-04-28
Developer: Slonique
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Prequel: Love Thy Neighbor
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Thanks to @gigan for sharing! The mac version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Screenshot (415).png street_day.jpg Screenshot (416).png alice_show_tits.png Screenshot (417).png

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
New gameplay, you say? I should certainly hope so, considering the "gameplay" of the original is to guess what choices the dev wanted you to make in order for anything to make sense. Which I was not willing to entertain for longer than 15 minutes.
I'm not sure that deserves a sequel. More like a complete redo, one in which the player gets to make their own choices. You know, a proper VN.
Or alternatively, just drop the whole thing and hope everyone forgets about it.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
the shame of it all is..the dames are awesome..the game they get attached to though is bottom feeder crap...if slonique teamed up with a writer who knew their stuff and then just did the artwork for it greatness could be had..alas we are stuck with "gaming for dummies" sighh

Joe Banana

Feb 5, 2018
Third time's a charm, if there is finally something interesting happening with Alice(I think that was the blond chick's name) I'll take it, regardless of the name.

Reactions: Hound_013

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
The thing I'll give Slonique is that:

A) He/She somehow has convinced people to still pledge to them after abandoning multiple projects or just rushing them with little payoff (looking at you Abyss)

and...

B) They (Slonique) for whatever reason keep making games with no regard to people's criticisms (tip to the hat on that one I guess)

I've always liked Slonique's models (and they clearly have some talent)... It's a shame they can never put forth a coherent effort or some semblance of a decent game.

Hopefully this one's alright - track record says otherwise....

1.00 star(s) 6 Votes