Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
I like this game. Particularly the easy to distinguish paths, love vs lewd, and that the scenes are different depending on which path is selected. The actress is spot-on in my opinion as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MakinWaves

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Release 2 is out (links in the original post)! Sorry it's such a long wait, but I hope it's worth it. As ever I encourage your positive and negative feedback. And of course if you experience a bug, please report it and provide a save file if possible.

I wasn't able to act on all feedback in the time-frame of this update. Mainly requests for UI stuff. Jen's routes are at a very transitional place so i had to make a large amount of raw content, much of the existing interactions needed new versions and on top with new doors opening means even more stuff. The next stage of Jen's content should be a bit smaller, and it will transition into more of a building on whats already there rather than tossing everything out and rebuilding from the ground up (you can already see hints of this in the tv content). Hopefully this should allow more time to work on some general improvements, and perhaps even introduce a new character!

Attached is a save file on the office route (for returning players who lost their saves), with both Jen routes available. Starting at the beginning of the new content. You can change the names/relation settings in the computer to your liking. New players are highly recommended to just start from the beginning.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jando30

Aug 26, 2017
Hey, great game. One of my favorites.

A small bug I noticed. If you open a message from Jen and click the back button before clicking on the message button for more information you get an error message and get stuck.

Great second release though.

• Red Heart

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Hey, great game. One of my favorites.

A small bug I noticed. If you open a message from Jen and click the back button before clicking on the message button for more information you get an error message and get stuck.

Great second release though.
Glad you like it! Thanks for reporting this bug :)

How m i gona go to work? Already aplied job in computer and get the job.
Mon-thurs, make sure you attend the interview (it triggers automatically when you sleep). After that (and checking your phone messages) you should get an option appearing in the hallway during the morning of your work days to head to the office. Or you can navigate your way there yourself. From your post I am not sure which part of the application and starting process you are at. If you can provide more details or your save file I might be able to tell you what the problem is better.

Reactions: korko

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Ok stupid question but how do I "download" this save and where to put it? Or how to extract the save from the previous version? I haven't been able to finagle that out in the HTML games.
Exporting your old save: Open the previous version of the game, in the save menu, at the bottom there is a "save to disk" option. That creates a save file.
Loading a save in the new version (old or provided): Start the new version, go into the save menu, click the "load from disk" option at the bottom, navigate to the save file and select it. Once loaded, you might want to make a save in the normal fashion so it's in the menu for you. Hope this helps.

Kaliban

Feb 13, 2018
Exporting your old save: Open the previous version of the game, in the save menu, at the bottom there is a "save to disk" option. That creates a save file.
Loading a save in the new version (old or provided): Start the new version, go into the save menu, click the "load from disk" option at the bottom, navigate to the save file and select it. Once loaded, you might want to make a save in the normal fashion so it's in the menu for you. Hope this helps.
Thanks! Figured it out. It didn't work that way for a different HTML game but went perfectly for yours! :)

exter

May 29, 2017
I guess i need a little help, I am not able to raise the clothing level past level 6. All the dialog options with the shirt symbols do nothing.

Last edited:

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I guess i need a little help, I am not able to raise the clothing level past level 6. All the dialog options with the shirt symbols do nothing,
You need to get a new outfit by going shopping with her on her day off at 8:50 am (hallway), at this stage you will also need to unlock the new outfit by spending a reward point, you can do this when you are eating with her (ask reward option). There's a detailed explanation of the clothing system in the help menu on the computer.

Kaliban

Feb 13, 2018
I'm getting an error when trying to go to work at the strip club (I'm assuming based on the logo).

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): State.variables.charPcEventObj.clubWork is undefined

Frazzanova

Jun 2, 2017
How does a kid who has never had a job afford to pay rent to the "landlady", and why hasn't he been paying already that he needs to start paying? Hmmm.....

Diddler531

Dec 18, 2019
I'm getting an error when trying to move past the second love event (a beginning)
Error: <<s2LoveTransistion>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.charMEventObj.modellingS1Shoot5 is undefined).

can't figure a way to get pass it

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I'm getting an error when trying to go to work at the strip club (I'm assuming based on the logo).

Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<elseif>> clause (#1): State.variables.charPcEventObj.clubWork is undefined
Could you provide the save file? I have no idea why this object property wouldn't be declared if you had reached that point. In any case I'll be able to fix the save for you.

no matter what i do i can't seem to be able to search jens room
You have to search her room when she is in the shower. If it still doesn't work I'll need some more context about when you are trying to do this/what stage you are at in order to help. Or you could just give me your save file.
I'm getting an error when trying to move past the second love event (a beginning)
Error: <<s2LoveTransistion>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<if>>: bad conditional expression in <<if>> clause: State.variables.charMEventObj.modellingS1Shoot5 is undefined).

can't figure a way to get pass it
Sorry I think I didn't account for somebody having starting the modelling content but not finished it all the way before reaching the newest character stage. Try the attached html file (extract it, replace the one you downloaded earlier with this one) and see if it works.

Diddler531

Dec 18, 2019
That file worked! Thanks!
Also i thought that the modeling was the issue and just moved back and just tried to get all the shoots eventually i reached a point where i just wasnt getting phone messages on it, tried again the event and got the same error.

but it all works now

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
That file worked! Thanks!
Also i thought that the modeling was the issue and just moved back and just tried to get all the shoots eventually i reached a point where i just wasnt getting phone messages on it, tried again the event and got the same error.

but it all works now
Glad you are able to advance through the main content at least, can I ask what shoot you got to? If you check the gallery in the computer it'll tell you the number.

Not sure if this will help but you only get new shoots by asking her how her it went when she returns from the modelling job, should be 2pm in the hall on the days she goes into town IIRC. It's entirely possible that you might be soft locked out of progressing the modelling content due to it being way behind your main character level. This isn't intended, so if you can let me know how it goes I should be able to fix it further. I'll investigate it myself aswell.

Reactions: Henry73au

MakinWaves

Love & Vice
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I am getting an error that says JS file can not be found. Downloaded from mega like 2 minutes ago
I just confirmed the mega download to be working. Make sure the HTML file is placed in the same directory as the scripts and img folders. Only other thing I can think that would cause this issue on your end is the platform you are playing on, or something is preventing access to the files, such as anti virus or system permissions.

Make sure the game folder is exactly as it is when downloaded, and if you are sure, let me know what platform you are running the game on.

4.60 star(s) 61 Votes