Unity Abandoned Love Wish 2 [v1.43] [Double W]

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
header.jpg

Overview:
Love Wish 2 is a relaxing puzzle game. There are all kinds of cute anime girls with some hot contents in the game. Hope you enjoy! 20 anime girls who have their own animation scenes. There are over 90 achievements worth challenging. Emoticons and trading cards are also coming soon!​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-01
Release Date: 2020-06-19
Developer: Double W
Censored: No
Version: 1.43
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Cheat:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Pic2.jpg Pic1.jpg Pic3.jpg Pic4.jpg Pic5.jpg Pic6.jpg pic7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gloxnia

Jul 12, 2017
Holy shit the scenes were way better this time, was gonna skip this since the first games scenes were very bland to me. Glad I at least checked it out.

Also I think bestiality tag is needed, yeah? It was only one scene but still.

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Holy shit the scenes were way better this time, was gonna skip this since the first games scenes were very bland to me. Glad I at least checked it out.

Also I think bestiality tag is needed, yeah? It was only one scene but still.
Thank you didn't realize I didn't put all my tags in...whoopsie

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
"Emoticons and trading cards are also coming soon!"

Exactly what I look for in my lewd games!

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
If you want to cheat even further here's a complete save.
- Just put the userdata.sav at C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\LocalLow\Double W\Love Wish 2\"Here"

There's 54 puzzle stages to clear which are basically ripped from mobile game called Block! Hexa Puzzle.
You can press G and immediately hit back to clear the stages fast, then use the hearts obtained from puzzles to Call girls for 3 hearts each, then play Rock Paper Scissors, then some foreplay (use the other tool than the hand to hover over and click pink areas), then a single scene is finally unlocked in the Album. Then repeat RPS, and foreplay for each girl...

Very tedious "puzzles", but the music and fluid animated artwork + sounds are amazing. Overall 7/10.
I wish similar art like this went towards a VN or any other game that had some story or character development.

Reactions: GreenAngel333

Phoenix342423

Jun 9, 2020
If you want to cheat even further here's a complete save.
- Just put the userdata.sav at C:\Users\%USERNAME%\AppData\LocalLow\Double W\Love Wish 2\"Here"

There's 54 puzzle stages to clear which are basically ripped from mobile game called Block! Hexa Puzzle.
You can press G and immediately hit back to clear the stages fast, then use the hearts obtained from puzzles to Call girls for 3 hearts each, then play Rock Paper Scissors, then some foreplay (use the other tool than the hand to hover over and click pink areas), then a single scene is finally unlocked in the Album. Then repeat RPS, and foreplay for each girl...

Very tedious "puzzles", but the music and fluid animated artwork + sounds are amazing. Overall 7/10.
I wish similar art like this went towards a VN or any other game that had some story or character development.
Thanks