Unity - Love X Lust [Build 7 Free Release] [Blast]

1. 1.00 star(s)

.Sirene

I've tried to play this game but I just can't. In its current state, it's bad. Like honestly bad. The dev is heavily dependent on AI to get anything done. The fact the artwork for the game is using Stable Diffusion to make images, showcasing it - he's also using AI in the game itself which is in my view, pointless.

The fact the developer has literally slapped an 8gb LLM model into the game (which, for those wishing to save space, can just delete and play the barebones of the game without dialogue anyway), it just feels empty.

Without the AI aspect of the game, it's nothing more than a "walk-about and choose location sex-perience" and, well, there is plenty of those on this site that do that well enough.

I urge the developer to not only make two versions of release, one with the AI model, and one with pre-written dialogue options to see which one will be more popular - I'll give you a hint, nobody wants to talk to ChatGPT while jacking it.

This feels like a college students first foray into the 3D gaming scene, and while it's not terrible - it can be improved - there is a long and winding road ahead for this developer if they hope to continue developing when they're loading an additional 8gb into the RAM for nothing other than an LLM to tell you to "go fuck yourself" etc.

Good luck in the future dev, but for me, I cannot recommend it.

Edit - The developer initially seemed on board with the idea of making two versions, but after seeing my review he got mad - slapped a disclaimer on the front page that the game has AI and if you don't like it, you shouldn't play it - and essentially said he's done with F95Zone, but is still active so, make of it what you will.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

egegereturns

A buggy mess. The first thing that happens when I start the game and walk outside is getting launched into the air, ngl it was funny but then I realised how empty the game is. The map looks like it's from an early 2005 game. npcs are just the same duplicated looks with different body types. They also don't explain how to get to the sex scene. You can chat with the npcs but the UI is very ugly and you don't know what to type in the chat to progress with that character.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

UrbanDrench

The game has potential but is in a pretty bare bones state, It has sex and oral but the models are pretty much all the same and the gameplay is bland as of right now. But the models are good looking so it has potential if more stuff is added. A Better chat system as well since its pretty abusable.