VN Others Completed LoveKami - Divinity Stage [Final] [MoeNovel]

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
In a time when dreams had been forgotten and faith was lost,
when people only believed what they could see with their own eyes,
one day visions of goddesses appeared...
A time when dreams had been forgotten and faith was lost? So when are the visions of goddesses going to appear in our world?

JosephF

May 28, 2019
The entry isnt even listed on vndb.
Thats weird...like really weird.

Wait...was this actually developed by Moenovel instead of Pulltop?
Wtf,why would you let these hacks write something by themselves?

[edit]ah no wait it is...I think...they ported a...switch game it seems?
The fact that vndb cant even be arsed to give it a full entry could be telling.
This game is actually called LoveKami -Sweet Stars-, they changed the name when localized and yes there is H-scenes on this one as well.

Reactions: Saraf

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
This game is actually called LoveKami -Sweet Stars-, they changed the name when localized and yes there is H-scenes on this one as well.
Oh yeah,found that out as well afterwards.
They,for some inane reason,broke with their own naming convention and completely changed the subtitle instead of going with a modifier like before(ie changing Healing to Pureness Harem for the R18).
And since we are already here:

HenT_Tea

Aug 18, 2020
Pretty rich coming from me who downloads shit for free, but MoeNovel would have made a lot more money with any of their titles if they kept all the adult content in. They only have something to gain if they kept that shit in, so I'm honestly confused why they don't.

Reactions: JosephF

JosephF

May 28, 2019
Pretty rich coming from me who downloads shit for free, but MoeNovel would have made a lot more money with any of their titles if they kept all the adult content in. They only have something to gain if they kept that shit in, so I'm honestly confused why they don't.
I agree with you, they should at least give both versions, the one with adult content and the one without, you know like every other VN publisher does. What annoys me is that they only publish adult VN but they always remove the adult part.

sunsamuel252

Nov 21, 2019
this is gay...cus E-hentai hentai has a gallery of the r18 version with all the sex fuck you moenovel Why do we always get the shitty versions man

sunsamuel252

Nov 21, 2019
somebody needs to track down the R-18 versions of the games of Pulltop man... cus this is a disservice for those who want to play the version with all the sex

Doomguy57

Jul 2, 2020
Can some get lovekami useless goddess to get fan hentai patch, because the steam version and moenovel censored that game