Unity - Completed - Lovelorn Sanatorium 3 [Final] [TUTGame]

1. 2.00 star(s)

ddakkal

I have no idea what is going on here.
    Started the game, the coherence of the text is broken, I have no idea what is happening and what the game wants from me...
    Not sure if it is the game or the translation issue or something
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Az~Hina

Game is fine, story is fine, art is really good, but damn... let me skip the damn text, idgaf if this guys losing his job, i can figure that out with one line, i can figure out the bribery from one word... i really couldnt care less.
    Let me skip the text because if this game is designed like this just to make me listen to the voice acting... its damn terrible.

Not worth playing just because of how long it would take
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Brokebacker

Damn, I really like this one. The art is very nice and the scenes are super hot, especially the one where you get caught masturbating and your wife torments you. Wish the game was longer so there could be more of that, having the MC accept his fate while the wife torments him.

The only bad thing is of course the English translations and some of the writing decisions could be more logical, but I am willing to look past it because most of the scenes are really hot.

Honestly can't wait for more.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

doghouse_

All the praise goes directly to the art style and animation.
    While I've seen some people praise it for its humor. I found myself extremely annoyed by that. it's so dry and boring and it's always there just to interrupt the narrative. also the story is kinda suck honestly.
    10/10 gameplay
    0/10 story and humor.
    IGN not recommended.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

bismism

Art is pretty good. Animations are a little clunky but palatable.
    Ranking it as Average for the rather bland writing and, frankly, because I'm so tired of the inclusion of a black guy always being a guarantee for cuck and/or raceplay content. Would rate it lower, but I'm trying to stay fair.
    I am so tired of this narrative. Give me ONE GAME that's decent where the black guy is just a normal protagonist. I am begging at this point.

Anyways, the usual crowd will love/hate this regardless of what I say.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Father Of Lies

Look, tell me what other game on this website lets me jack off to lebron james. Finally a game that satisfies one of my deepest fetishes, Lebron James. Just his face... That beard... God, its enough to make any Man cum within 10 seconds.