DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017

h5O_F9.jpg

Overview:
New Dork City is in danger! A dangerous alien overlord arrived and is threatening to enslave all humanity! Only a very powerful hero will be able to save us! Are you ready?

However, the only way to increase your power is to search other Heroines and have fun with them! Meet as many as you can and save the city!

A sexy parody of superhero comics and movies, where you must search multiple Heroines to stop a powerful evil villain.

Thread Updated: 2020-05-23
Release Date: 2018-05-23
Developer: kavorkaplay -
Censored: No
Version: demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instalation:

Changeslog:

Features:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
BaasB thanks for the link

Screenshot__2083_.png oXtwKq.jpg uDO0N9.jpg aIf_5U.jpg YKEFV3.jpg dRsvIf.jpg Screenshot__2084_.png

Last edited by a moderator:

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Wish heroines could come to my rescue and let me f*ck them like the guy in the demo..

Well, about the game: Can't say much, since it's less than a demo, but it seems promising and fun. Waiting for updates. AND QUICK!

Reactions: carnivoracious

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Not a bad start. I like the look of the game and the only visual issue is that when the MC ejaculates, the scene is pixelated. And that doesn't make any sense because it is just the same picture you just saw of the couple having sex. :confused:

There were no egregious issues with spelling or grammar, and the dialog is light and fun. I do hate that the text display is not instant, and there is no way to turn it on.

Could be worth following.

May 30, 2017
Just a note that their patreon tiers are some of the worst I've seen. $10 for uncensored art. Extra content locked behind a $30 paywall. No details on release dates or plans.

Waiting for updates. AND QUICK!
Could be worth following.
Lemme know when I can put my cock inside of Umbra and Sonata.
Also looks like they're just selling this game on itch.io. The "released" version is already there for $5. There also seems to have been only one update since the release a year ago.

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Also looks like they're just selling this game on itch.io. The "released" version is already there for $5. There also seems to have been only one update since the release a year ago.
Well, looks like I'll need to retract my statement! One update in a year? Yeesh...(n)

Bloodxdd

Jun 21, 2018
this looks promising, few cringe moments(probably it's just me),and i HOPE FOR MORE LADY FUCK IN THE FUTURE

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Looks pretty good, but I feel like all the heroines are about to reverse rape me or something in that title card art. Am I the only one who feels that way?

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
is there a possibility of getting the links in mega? All the other ones have so many pop ups and anti-virus warnings and I can't even download on zippyshare, the only one that is working is anonfile, and it's taking forever lol

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote