RPGM Abandoned Lovely New World [v0.1] [Lady Kimaris]

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Losartana Just a suggestion, be careful when doing characters that have relationships/dynamics in their respective anime.

e.g. Albedo, Kagyua, etc.

I suggest writing it in a way, if you do have characters like that, where those respective relationships don't exist for their incarnations, i.e. it isn't really them, or a alt reality version of them.
So it doesn't disrespect/shit on the relationships and dynamics fans have come to love. (people don't want to cuck their favs after all).

Is a big fuckup a lot of parody games make, like one dude made a love is war parody where you play as some trash character... and they wonder why love is war fans hate it... like sure they would just love to cuck shirogane fucking kagyua instead of playing as shirogane being with kagyua.

But completely changing their cannon fixes this, because well, while they are similar it isn't them so to speak, like they are native to the world MC reincarnates into for example would be one way, instead of something like you pull them out of their worlds (cause then that has the cucking and desecrating the OG relationships yadda yadda).

You can also have fun with it like gender-bending a male character as if they have a female counterpart in this world. (female ainz anyone? XP )

Losartana

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Losartana Just a suggestion, be careful when doing characters that have relationships/dynamics in their respective anime.

e.g. Albedo, Kagyua, etc.

I suggest writing it in a way, if you do have characters like that, where those respective relationships don't exist for their incarnations, i.e. it isn't really them, or a alt reality version of them.
So it doesn't disrespect/shit on the relationships and dynamics fans have come to love. (people don't want to cuck their favs after all).

Is a big fuckup a lot of parody games make, like one dude made a love is war parody where you play as some trash character... and they wonder why love is war fans hate it... like sure they would just love to cuck shirogane fucking kagyua instead of playing as shirogane being with kagyua.

But completely changing their cannon fixes this, because well, while they are similar it isn't them so to speak, like they are native to the world MC reincarnates into for example would be one way, instead of something like you pull them out of their worlds (cause then that has the cucking and desecrating the OG relationships yadda yadda).

You can also have fun with it like gender-bending a male character as if they have a female counterpart in this world. (female ainz anyone? XP )
I understood and liked your suggestion. This is being my biggest difficulty in making the game, if I should keep the personalities or not.

Reactions: bobdillan

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I understood and liked your suggestion. This is being my biggest difficulty in making the game, if I should keep the personalities or not.
Keeping the personalities is fine, just change their lore, completely when it comes to their relationships. (So it also fits the game too).

i.e. the SO from the OG anime or something never existed for this version of them. Or they are original to your world and are just an alt-universe counterpart. (just something to show that they aren't the one from the anime/manga, and you aren't cucking the other character yadda yadda). Also I would have their SO either be female LIs ;) or just not exist, since would still feel cucky if they simply existed.

Basically just do something to make it clear they are a parody, and aren't the "Real" one so to speak.

e.g. for say albedo, what you could do is that for this albedo no one stayed behind. And her intro quest is helping her remove the secretly a bitch part of her, because it is quite troublesome.
And protag may just change it to, "Is very loving" (instead of specific to them).
That way you achieve two things, 1. Is obviously not that albedo and there is no cucking ainz or anything. and 2. You make the player instead feel like they are helping this albedo and thus deserving of affection, and it is their will to direct it towards you.

Although simplest route would just be Have the MC find out right at the start they are alternate counterparts to others. (mutliverse or however you are doing it, but I wouldn't do they are taken out of their worlds cause then you have the cucking the fav characters issue).

But yeah, basically any method that removes that original relationship entirely without disrespecting the source material or making the player feel like they are, would work. And well is also a parody you can spice things up in interesting ways. Like you may have two redhead characters from different anime, why not make them sisters in this? (And why not make some characters MCs sisters/mom.... ;) for the mom you can use Mamako :D , but in your version MC is her only son, and she is a single mother for the lewd.. ahem I mean loving )

Reactions: Minishotgun

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Thats some clean character art. Tags wise this seems a bit vanilla for me atm, but I'll be checking for future updates eagerly.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
About the tags, I only put the ones that are in the game.
you can have a future/planned tags section. (either later in genre, or in dev notes).

Also I suggest the obligatory "No NTR!" under a dev notes spoiler. (assuming you won't have it... since kinda conflicts with the whole premise).

Losartana

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
you can have a future/planned tags section. (either later in genre, or in dev notes).

Also I suggest the obligatory "No NTR!" under a dev notes spoiler. (assuming you won't have it... since kinda conflicts with the whole premise).
No NTR is a fact, it will not happen in this project. I will add more tags in the next update and I wanted to select more screenshots of the game, but for some reason it didn't happen.

McBain

Jul 3, 2017
Looks good, how much content can we expect for or 0.1 release? Or maybe a changelog?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
No NTR is a fact, it will not happen in this project. I will add more tags in the next update and I wanted to select more screenshots of the game, but for some reason it didn't happen.
Ah yes, very good. Although would highly suggest a big fat "NO NTR!" under a spoiler called dev notes.

Like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The result of such details:

random target audience player 143:
"So I read the dev notes."

4b442208ef3271b2f861d05a1a7418a7920e8d2d9eacc1d1ec54117a68731df1.jpg

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 1765560

Overview:
Lovely New World
is a slice of life RPG with adventure and action.
The game starts with Lucas being reincarnated in a fantasy world (Ah! The good old cliché.)

After dying from overwork.
In this new world, women from various anime and other media will be here.​

Thread Updated: 2022-08-11
Release Date: 2022-08-09
Developer: Lady Kimaris -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -

View attachment 1765562 View attachment 1765563
Looks interesting, you got my support Dev

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
Sold on the Concept, i'm gonna watch this game with great curiosity and wish you best of luck in your development.