Loverse - 2d VN dating sim

Avell

Feb 9, 2023
patreon-cover (1).png

Hello everyone!

We are just a bunch of friends who got together 'cause we LOVE games and stories that are, you know, a bit spicy! We come from all over the place, so please bear with us if our English is a bit wonky sometimes. Our main goal? To make a cool game that we would want to play ourselves and hope you'd like too!

About Loverse: What's The Deal?

It's a game where VR (like virtual reality) and real life kinda mix together(mind you, the VR aspect is just a storytelling tool - we don't actually have any real VR elements!). You get to make choices, meet some cool (and hot) characters, and see where the story takes you. It's all about living out some wild dreams and seeing how things turn out.

s8+mYj.jpg KaoVzP.png kickstarter character post Eve 2a.png kickstarter character post Lucy.png kickstarter character post Molly.png kickstarter character post Sarah.png

Quick Peek Into The Story

You get this new VR set, right? And suddenly you're in a world that feels even more real than your regular life. Crazy, huh? There's romance, mystery, and a lot of fun stuff happening. Your job? Figure out what's what, make friends (or more ), and just enjoy the ride!

But here's the big dream for Loverse's future: We wanna make it a massive dating sim where your choices really count. Each character? They'll have their own paths and stories. You decide how they go! And get this: we're aiming for 30+ dateable characters in the long run. Big dream, huh? We're kickstarting things with 6 characters for our public release later this year. So, a lot to look forward to!

If we got your interest - we're slowly building our community hoping to create something great together!

IMG_7570.PNG

Deleted member 6574695

Game Developer
Oct 5, 2023
The premise sounds interesting, and the visuals look great! I love the art style, when I see good 2D art, I can't do anything but play the game. I think that you have a great idea, and much potential to make a good game.

Looking forward to see how this develops!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Freya____

Avell

Feb 9, 2023
The premise sounds interesting, and the visuals look great! I love the art style, when I see good 2D art, I can't do anything but play the game. I think that you have a great idea, and much potential to make a good game.

Looking forward to see how this develops!
Thanks so much! It's always a lot of stress to show your work to the world :D

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
View attachment 2987158

Hello everyone!

We are just a bunch of friends who got together 'cause we LOVE games and stories that are, you know, a bit spicy! We come from all over the place, so please bear with us if our English is a bit wonky sometimes. Our main goal? To make a cool game that we would want to play ourselves and hope you'd like too!

About Loverse: What's The Deal?

It's a game where VR (like virtual reality) and real life kinda mix together(mind you, the VR aspect is just a storytelling tool - we don't actually have any real VR elements!). You get to make choices, meet some cool (and hot) characters, and see where the story takes you. It's all about living out some wild dreams and seeing how things turn out.

View attachment 2987156 View attachment 2987155 View attachment 2987165 View attachment 2987166 View attachment 2987167 View attachment 2987168

Quick Peek Into The Story

You get this new VR set, right? And suddenly you're in a world that feels even more real than your regular life. Crazy, huh? There's romance, mystery, and a lot of fun stuff happening. Your job? Figure out what's what, make friends (or more ), and just enjoy the ride!

But here's the big dream for Loverse's future: We wanna make it a massive dating sim where your choices really count. Each character? They'll have their own paths and stories. You decide how they go! And get this: we're aiming for 30+ dateable characters in the long run. Big dream, huh? We're kickstarting things with 6 characters for our public release later this year. So, a lot to look forward to!

If we got your interest - we're slowly building our community hoping to create something great together!

View attachment 2987159
Looks interesting!

Will we be able to meet these people IRL or only on VR?
Why I am asking? Because I don't want to fuck some old dude pretending to be cute girl. :KEK:

• Haha

Avell

Feb 9, 2023
Looks interesting!

Will we be able to meet these people IRL or only on VR?
Why I am asking? Because I don't want to fuck some old dude pretending to be cute girl. :KEK:
Not gonna lie, we've had this joke idea popping into our heads some time ago, but we do not plan on making it happen. From the players perspective, I wouldn't want to experience something like that neither so... nope, not going yo happen :D

There might be characters that you only meet in VR, most will be meetable in both worlds. None of them will be an old dude/lady :D

• Red Heart

Avell

Feb 9, 2023
Question. Is there a female protagonist and male dateable characters?
Hi! As of now it's only male protagonist meeting girls.

However, most of my writers are female(fun fact) and it's been brought up on numerous occasions to create a game with female protag and male dates, so who knows! Maybe in another title ❤

• Red Heart
Reactions: Freya____ and Geigi

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Not gonna lie, we've had this joke idea popping into our heads some time ago, but we do not plan on making it happen. From the players perspective, I wouldn't want to experience something like that neither so... nope, not going yo happen :D

There might be characters that you only meet in VR, most will be meetable in both worlds. None of them will be an old dude/lady :D
You should make some "overly make up-ed" old dude with a beard trying to be cute. Would be funny af. Good luck with the game tho!

• Haha
Reactions: Freya____ and Avell

Avell

Feb 9, 2023
You got any public release date estimate? Except the 2023.
Should be November more likely than December, but nothing more precise at this point :< it's very hard to estimate properly when artists involved do it part-time after their regular work, sadly

• Red Heart

Nadekai

Aug 18, 2021
Should be November more likely than December, but nothing more precise at this point :< it's very hard to estimate properly when artists involved do it part-time after their regular work, sadly
Well, I'm eager to play that game, sounds like fun.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Freya____ and Avell

killer9582

May 21, 2018
Releasing the first version on 13th Nov, Monday :)
What amount of content can we expect from the 0.1? Seeing so few pictures and knowing it's a 01. gives me the vibe of "you can navigate, and a few lines of plot". Could be wrong though.

Avell

Feb 9, 2023
What amount of content can we expect from the 0.1? Seeing so few pictures and knowing it's a 01. gives me the vibe of "you can navigate, and a few lines of plot". Could be wrong though.
There are 6 girls available with unfinished plots, each of their own. Each of em have a sex scene too, some animated :)

For the next updates we want to focus on adding more characters and start developing them/adding more branching when we reach ~15 female chars