Mod Ren'Py Love's Champion Shawn's Walkthrough + Improvements [0.1.3.6 Public ] [Shawnchapp]

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So I just started playing this, like just did the tut, it shows in Aria step 1, 2 of the lines down the bottom are red text, is that supposed to mean bad option/losing points, or like I fail the points check?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
So I just started playing this, like just did the tut, it shows in Aria step 1, 2 of the lines down the bottom are red text, is that supposed to mean bad option/losing points, or like I fail the points check?
Those are the recommended dialogue options, though sometimes certain stats of the MC needs to be at a certain point for some recommendations to be available. Of course when that happens the guide will tell you what those stats are and where they need to be at minimum.

Reactions: Havik79

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
red means "love" point options, the color shows which "points" it increases

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
OK good to know, not that I know what any of the other colours do, but thanks.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Tried installing this mod today. Copy and pasted mod game folder to the main game folder and it did not ask to rewrite anything. Open game, start game and nothing but a slew or errors, tried ignore, rollback and nothing worked. Deleted game and reinstalled game, tried copy pasting all contents of mod game folder to the main game folder and same thing happened. Playing this on windows.

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Tried installing this mod today. Copy and pasted mod game folder to the main game folder and it did not ask to rewrite anything. Open game, start game and nothing but a slew or errors, tried ignore, rollback and nothing worked. Deleted game and reinstalled game, tried copy pasting all contents of mod game folder to the main game folder and same thing happened. Playing this on windows.

so the mod folder is in the "game" folder like this?
1717707823714.png