zeraligator

May 25, 2018
In the scene Where the player is fingering Aria, 'whenever' is misspelled in the line "squeaking cutely whenevr you touch her in a certain spot". The animation playing in the background also seems to fuck up a little as it loops, showing a single frame where her head is in a different position. The 'climax' animation also doesn't leave her in the same spot as she is in the still that follows.
During the full on intercourse, after the first increase in pace, a space appears to be missing in the line "Aria's eyes narrowand gasps start falling from her lips.".
After the morning explanation (and the promise of a breakfast), the line "she smiles finally" appears. I believe it should either be 'she finally smiles' or 'she smiles, finally'.
After breakfast, and choosing to contact Lia, during the sex scene with her it states that she lowers "herslef" onto 'it'. During her first climax she also slumps slightly forward in the animation and then teleports to having her arms around the protags shoulders in the still.
During the argument betwixt Aria and Lia, Lia says "Don't worry, Protag I got this". Pretty sure the comma should be after the name not before as it should be broken up into 'Don't worry Protag' and 'I got this' rather than 'Don't worry' and 'Protag I got this'.
The twitching upon looping is also present in the 'productive discourse' scene.
Once it has been moved to the bedroom the line "Tremblin, one touch away from cumming your pretty like brains out" genuinely made me question whether or not I was stroking out, why is 'like' in there?
Also, after Aria breaks down, this madlad says "look at me" while having his back towards her.
Once they start making up in the morning Lia says "you drive john, crazy", the comma shouldn't be there.
The dual oral scene that follows has the protags silluette projecting into the center of the screen which implies that the main source of light in the room is attached to the back of his head.
Once the actual 'dicking down' starts there is a short animation that plays in which both turn their heads but the scene after has them both still facing in the same direction as they did before the animation.

Last edited:

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
The game is good, the animations are not bad, the plot and gameplay are good, this has potential for sure.

Just a tip, you should work a little more on the facial expressions of the girls, at times they look like expressionless mannequins looking at nothing (especially during sex), other than that it looks good, good luck.

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
JohnnyMonroe Nobody said this is a bad thing. And on this site nobody will.
You can take your facepalm and shove it up where the sun doesn't shine.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1.3.3 + Multimod by Shawnchapp

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 982 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
oh that felt a little short of an update, but if the next one is coming in a couple weeks then it doesn't bother me that much.

Also, I got a few bugs when interacting with Lia on the couch in the evening and interacting with the bed, I deleted the folder of the game so I don't have the tracebacks, sorry.

Looking forward for more.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
GrimagaGames. The story sounds good. But I would like to know if domination and lesbian scenes can be avoided. Humiliation is another thing I have no particular interest in.

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Got some crittical bug, after fucking Lia to oblivion i go to run, then next day again and when i tryd to speak with her after, the game crashes every time, with an error.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1139, in script
call screen updated_lialivingroom
ScriptError: could not find label 'lia_nightquests'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 662, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/screens.rpy", line 1139, in script
call screen updated_lialivingroom
File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'lia_nightquests'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Loves Champion 0.2.0
Sun May 8 23:52:10 2022

BTW if you use the tv to play games to up your reputation, it doesn't work. If you use it, the reputation should up by 5, but it just stays on the same level.

Last edited:
Reactions: delacroix2

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
GrimagaGames. The story sounds good. But I would like to know if domination and lesbian scenes can be avoided. Humiliation is another thing I have no particular interest in.
Most definitelly not. Lia needs to be dominated, there is no way around. It's the thing she lacks in life, she loves to be humilated and dominated. And of course no way around the lesbian stuff, this way you convince Aria to be a part of your harem, otherwise she wouldn't do it, she would wont to have you just for herself and that's not possible. You need to have them all, it's just a part of the story.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Most definitelly not. Lia needs to be dominated, there is no way around. It's the thing she lacks in life, she loves to be humilated and dominated. And of course no way around the lesbian stuff, this way you convince Aria to be a part of your harem, otherwise she wouldn't do it, she would wont to have you just for herself and that's not possible. You need to have them all, it's just a part of the story.
Lesbian sex seems boring to me, very boring. I never actually see it: if it's not possible otherwise, I activate the "unseen text" tab and skip it like this. I'm not interested and I'm not going to see it, so I prefer to have an option that doesn't make me press the CTRL button for a while.

I don't like humiliation and domination. So now I can assure you that I don't like that LI in the least. So, I guess that I will possibly use the same system as with the lesbian scenes and skip watching them by pressing CTRL. What I know for sure is that I will not see these scenes either. Although the truth is that I would much prefer to have the opportunity to ignore this LI.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Love's Champion [v0.2.0 Public] [Grimaga] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,03 GB / 307 MB - Love'sChampion-0.2.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,99 GB / 273 MB - Love'sChampion-0.2.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 22 Votes