VN - Ren'Py - Love's Relic [v0.9 Demo] [Wargnema]

1. 1.00 star(s)

massifteetees

I like playing wholesome stories among the many NTR, corruption and blackmail stories on this site, so I gave this game a try. I will rate this game for what it is: a story about childhood friends.

Nothing much to say, the content is lacking and whatever is there is big miss. The dialogues are downright bad, and should not be of this quality. It's a game about childhood friends ffs, the dialogues barely reflect that. No connection is established, the supposed "closeness" sounds like forced. She might as well be a street hooker he's building a rapport with. They may say they are childhood friends, but it's like "I picked up my friend to college, and we went to a nice restaurant" then cuts to them in a hotel room with the girl implying sex and then strips, then gets disgusted because "it won't be right for us to fuck". Whuttt?? Then he plays with her pussy and there is not even a climax scene!

The art is nice and it's animated, but it is pointless to give props to as they are AI generated anyway, and they are inconsistent. At the beginning of the game, there is only a blackscreen until the sex scenes. I suspect the writing was done by AI as well.

Unrelated to my rating, some comments revealed that the dev develops demos only (10+ demos) and never commits to any game, none of which is any good. That's reflected in this game's quality. When you have the tools to skip the need to develop skills, you can go crazy with making trash content. This is the case here. Hard skip.