Ren'Py Abandoned Lucid Dream Remake 2 [v0.6A] [Hendrex]

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Lucid_Dream_2.jpg
Overview:
This is a story about a dude who's having weird sexual dreams, but they're actually real but he doesn't know. (This story is actually more interesting than that but it is telling you more through the visuals.)

Thread Updated: 2021-04-25
Release Date: 2021-04-17
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.6A
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:
ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

Fzoner95 thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

day-2-breakfast00.jpg day-2-class02.jpg day-2-end0.jpg day-2-m-bed8.jpg day-2-pool06.jpg Breakfast 2.jpg t 7.jpg wake up 2.jpg m night boobs job00.jpg s fingering5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Herapa

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Not a bad start of a game. Hope that MC is dreaming this (fucking mom and sis) because it's just waaay too much. Hopefully there is going to be some CAPITAL letters in the game and real sentences. :)

Reactions: Robin2900

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
5 minutes for sure.2 paths and over bj or ass from sis in sleep or fuck mom .think thats way too much in the beginning without any real story behind it.hope updates will be worth the wait

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
I'm gonna go out on a limb here without playing and assume that what the creator is calling a "1.0.0 Beta" is actually just 5 minutes of bullshit?

UmbrellaBack

May 18, 2017
I'm gonna go out on a limb here without playing and assume that what the creator is calling a "1.0.0 Beta" is actually just 5 minutes of bullshit?
sadly,yes there are 3 scene options, 2 with the sis and 1 with the mom, i also think the genre Simulator is not really right because its just weirdly confusing written

Reactions: Zippity

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
Ok based on whats written here ill skip this one for now. Also the description is one sentence and in bad grammar. Reminds me of a quote from an old movie or series.

Reactions: bernthal

Mescalino

Aug 20, 2017
So, another incest game w/ mum and sister?
Yes and from what i gathered is that he doesn't want some progression he wants to dive right into the sex scenes and using dreams as an excuse. But with only 5 minutes of content it's hard to tell which way it will go but i'm going to skip this one (to busy working on my own novel).

Reactions: Zippity and UncleVT

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Yes and from what i gathered is that he doesn't want some progression he wants to dive right into the sex scenes and using dreams as an excuse. But with only 5 minutes of content it's hard to tell which way it will go but i'm going to skip this one (to busy working on my own novel).
Ok, thank you.

@crust May you add incest in Genre / tags?

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes