Ren'Py Abandoned Lucid Dream Remake 2 [v0.6A] [Hendrex]

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So looks like the dev is still working on this, too bad it is so slow, but hopefully 0.2 will be soon.
Yeah I hope so too, I quite liked the first release of the remake, I wasn't here for the original and now the links to the original game don't work anymore, probably haven't for a good while now :p

PPE2RedDucks

Oct 3, 2018
Very much in the mold of "a raw teenage male's permanent-stiffy anxiety/delight at a world of rampant female sexuality"! :D

That said, from what I've seen so far (only a few scenes played) a cracking set of scenarios, comes very quick out of the starting gate (what an opening!), fantastic female shapes, lifelike renders & texturing. Even the sperm is real-looking, which is rare.

And perhaps the most convincing toggling between fantasy & reality (for the Main Character) that I've seen in any game - it's seamless trickery.

I hope the Dev - obviously (from the evidence of very slow progress) a massive perfectionist, tortured by the highest standards of artwork, sex appeal and scene-by-scene development - doesn't lose heart.

This is a good one.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
This Story is Legit.. not some...Dad died..Comes to live with Landlady and roommate and fucks the shit out of everybody..its about lust and temptation and taking advantage of the MC not the other way around...Rare Stuff..Need More content though..gonna keep this as a prized collection.

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
THIS SHIT IS DONE TOO.
EVERY BEATIFUL MODELS GAMES ARE - EITHER ABONDONED OR WAITING TOO FUKING LONG FOR UPADETES. ANOTHER DISLIKE AND ON SHIT LIST FOR THIS ONE!!

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
almost a year since last update, if we do get an update soon i can definitely say after that it will be abandoned happens to most games on here

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
hey guys !

so i visited his discord and its desolate ... but here's the thing

Hendrix himself is .. marked as AWAY

and he's playing 'daz studio'

so has he been like thos forever ?

or just now ?

can somoene tell if he's ever been back on Discord ?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i believe..deep inside..i want pain..as anytime Retro does something..i am notified..and it is ALWAYS slapping an abandoned tag on something...i do not "follow" Retro..but i am still notified...anyways..this is a pity...sure there wasnt really much done yet..but it had potential...but it has been SO long i doubt anyone remembers a thing about it anyways..lol

2.10 star(s) 13 Votes