Others - Completed - Lucid Dreams [Final] [H-Night]

1. 3.00 star(s)

eljuanan

This is the most bullshit game ever. The art is shit, the grinding is unbelievable and the difficulty is absurdily hard (I'm still trying to defeat the fucking ghost behind the witch door).

I give two starts because if you commit the fucking error of playing for a while without giving up you become addicted (or maybe it is the gambler problem where the more you lose the more you want to make it worth).

Anyways, this is shit, but if the difficulty was more adequate, the starting character hadn't a fucking snail speed, and the art was a bit better it would have the potencial to be actually really good. It reminds me of EP girl in a way.

Edit. Still the game is pretty hard, but with practise you can beat it. I finally put 3 stars cause the games by the author are pretty fun, and this one is too taking away the below average art and nonsense difficulty. Recently I played another game in Newgrounds by the same author: https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/768917 that I recommend. There was another one called "Halloween Fair" but it is removed.