EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

day12_ending3_hotel_HD2_watermark_banniere.jpg

Overview:
"Lucie Adult Game" Day 1 to 12 (EN & FR & ES & RU)
"Lucie Adult Game" is a choice driven adult visual novel focusing on the fun parts of work life.
The game is packed with humour, sex, romance, drama and a rich story.
If you like submission, voyeurism, love story, sexcam, sex toys, you have the right game.
Beware, the game includes some difficult subjects: Manipulation, kidnapping, drugs, exhibition.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-10-30
Release Date: 2022-09-30
Developer: thanos255 - - -
Censored: No
Version: 4.16 (Steam version is 4.4 with english full review + HD)
Language: English, French, Spanish, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

About the game:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

day1_clothe_shop_lucie_zoe_meet2.png day9_morning_meeting_out2.jpg day8_afternoon_choice_lucie.jpg day11_cecilia_ending.jpg day8_evening_cecilia_haut_remove1.png day8_afternoon_mur_lucie_choice2.jpg day8_afternoon_lucie_discute.jpg day11_chambre_rouge.jpg day4_concours_de_beaute_jump.png day5_soir_centre_commercial_entre_ok.png day6_evening_poker_table.png day10_afternoon_pool_lucie3.jpg day10_afternoon_pool_pascal2.jpg day10_afternoon_sceance_photo_derape20b.jpg day10_afternoon_sceance_photo_fin3.jpg day10_morning_pascal_arriere1.jpg day11_wakeup_lucie2.jpg day8_afternoon_calin_surprise.png day10_joie_sexe2.jpg day11_cecilia_diversion00.jpg day11_morning_alice_assise1.jpg day12_night_pascal_police2.jpg day11_house_preparation_outils_remplit2.jpg day11_house_choix_entree_chien_dundee.jpg day11_night_open_redroom2.jpg day11_night_house_makelove1.jpg day2_conference_lucie_out.png day3_invit_room_lucie_massage_dos.png day11_cecilia_diversion00.jpg

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Your renders look good and it appears you are passionate about your game. But coed En Francis sadly means no Walkthrough or Mod from me. Good luck with your game.

spiffs

May 20, 2019
I like the game structure and the graphics are good. your english vocab seems well grounded just the sentence structure is poor. btw i believe him is lui and her is elle you seem to be getting them (leur) the wrong way round. otherwise bon

SecretGame18

Creating realistic and original visual novel
Game Developer
Feb 5, 2019
Thanks for you reply.

English version was made with DeepL API for the moment. I create a script. ( )

!! I'm looking for someone who could help me finalize the English version . !!

Don't be too hard on me. I'm not good in english but I try.

I spent 1600 hours on this game for the moment, I learn Dazstudio and renpy alone :)

Thanks.

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
The first sentence in the description: "You are a young man who will have to host for a while Zoé's best friend." Who is Zoé to this young man?
And the third one: "Can you make the right choices to conquer all the girls in the game?" Is this a harem game or a serial dating game?

PS. Your nick here is thanos255 why there is "SecretGame" in the OP.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Not bad but defo needs a proofreader. You can understand what it's about, but the translation machine often uses the wrong synonym. Also the renders that are solely in French should have a text as well so it could be understood in English, like the Zoe message, Zoe email, etc. Btw, I choose Zoe at every turn during the "contest" and still Lucy won.

Reactions: erkper

spiffs

May 20, 2019
Thanks for you reply.

English version was made with DeepL API for the moment. I create a script. ( )

!! I'm looking for someone who could help me finalize the English version . !!

Don't be too hard on me. I'm not good in english but I try.

I spent 1600 hours on this game for the moment, I learn Dazstudio and renpy alone :)

Thanks.
I do not mind helping because it will make for a better game experience for me and i think i am going to like this one. blackmail and sexploitation are my buttons. do you have an englishsentences.txt file

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Game Compressor
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
Lucie [v1.07] [SecretGame] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren by F95Zone@Sam Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

WIN/MAC (63.5 MB): - -

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 57 Votes