2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
thumb.jpg

Overview:
LucisLab is an NSFW 3D artist who does parodies of video game heroines.
Updated: 2023-01-29
Developer/Publisher: LucisLab | - - - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Contents:

Installation:

Change-log:

Download:

Some Upscales/Edits 1080p/4k

MeiBlowjob.gif Shot_2.png Art_1.png Shot_2.png 1.gif 2.gif 1.gif evelynn.jpg
1_GoGoPoster_4K.jpg Phyrra_happyhalloween_v1.1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Arkz

Donor
Mar 13, 2018
Yeah this is double compressed and broken. 001 and 002 files decompress in 7zip into one 7z file. But that 7z file then can't be opened in 7zip or winrar.

Lune44

Apr 9, 2019
As with the others. I also cannot extract. Looks like it's supposed to be a split file but I believe it's corrupt or something.

Tried a few different methods just to double check and yes the archive is corrupt. Don't know who compressed this, but doing a split archive of an already compressed archive does nothing whatsoever...except for maybe leave room for something like this to happen lol. It would appear the blend files archive is corrupt as well.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 841602

header is missing so the initial zip aside from 7z.001 is missing.works like that .7z -> 7z.001 ->7z.002 and so on. thats so easy to pack something with 7z. just tell him and he is doing thats a oneclick. Lightswitch pls look in ur files what ur missing.

Reactions: staticx300

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
is this double zipped?? because i can't unzip it
just downloaded part 1 and there is no file there? just a blank 2.5 g page? whats the deal
Zip's files broken D:
Zip's files broken
The files don't seem to be working
7Z.001 upload req
Yeah this is double compressed and broken. 001 and 002 files decompress in 7zip into one 7z file. But that 7z file then can't be opened in 7zip or winrar.
As with the others. I also cannot extract. Looks like it's supposed to be a split file but I believe it's corrupt or something.

Tried a few different methods just to double check and yes the archive is corrupt. Don't know who compressed this, but doing a split archive of an already compressed archive does nothing whatsoever...except for maybe leave room for something like this to happen lol. It would appear the blend files archive is corrupt as well.
header is missing so the initial zip aside from 7z.001 is missing.works like that .7z -> 7z.001 ->7z.002 and so on. thats so easy to pack something with 7z. just tell him and he is doing thats a oneclick. Lightswitch pls look in ur files what ur missing.
Reuploaded.

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
I have em but i cant decompress
Possible reason could be that you are not using a program compatible with .7z files.

Another possibility is that you are trying to extract the parts individually. Once you have all parts you only need to extract the first part. It pulls data from the others.

Yrvk0n

Jun 5, 2020
A question about PixelDrain, as their host only keep the files for 3 month if there is no download, how do you keep them active after the normal wave of downloads? I was thinking of creating a script to visit the links from time to time to keep some file active but I wanted to check if there is another option.

LightSwitch

Be curious, not afraid
Uploader
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
A question about PixelDrain, as their host only keep the files for 3 month if there is no download, how do you keep them active after the normal wave of downloads? I was thinking of creating a script to visit the links from time to time to keep some file active but I wanted to check if there is another option.
Pixeldrain stores files for 30 days after the last visit by default according to the about page. Many other file hosts operate the same way, keeping a file around as long as someone cares about it. We do not do anything extra to keep links active, that is completely based on popularity.

If links becomes broken/inactive for whatever reason, someone can report it and hopefully at least one of the mirrors is still available to revive the thread.

In the event that all links die, all we can hope for is that someone has a copy and reuploads it. It is fairly uncommon, but when it does happen, it was unpopularity that caused it, so not many people are bothered by it's loss.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote