3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.png

Overview:
Lucky Land
is an adult game that incorporates the features of a point-and-click adventure game, and a visual novel. It takes place in a ancient fantasy world and is available for free.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-13
Release Date: 2023-06-02
Developer: Rower - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.14
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac
(v0.13c): - - - -
Android: - - - -

1.png 2.jpg 3.png 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.png 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rowerr

Apr 7, 2023
Thank you very much for adding the game Bøb69 ! :love: In response to the previous questions, I am using AI tools to create the game as I have very limited time at the moment, so it is easier for me to create the outlines and the game a bit faster using these tools. I'm sorry for not mentioning this earlier.

Last edited:

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
Thank you very much for adding the Bøb69 game! :love: In response to the previous questions, I am using AI tools to create the game as I have very limited time at the moment, so it is easier for me to create the outlines and the game a bit faster using these tools. I'm sorry for not mentioning this earlier.
I see in the planned tags 'Rape'...Is MC a rapist? Does anyone rape girls? I hope it's avoidable because I don't like being forced to see these things. This game looks interesting.

Rowerr

Apr 7, 2023
I see in the planned tags 'Rape'...Is MC a rapist? Does anyone rape girls? I hope it's avoidable because I don't like being forced to see these things. This game looks interesting.
As you can see, tags are planned, and players will have a big impact because ultimately, I will do what you like. In addition, each scene will have the possibility of choice by the player, and it will be up to them who they want to be as the main character.

Surveys about the gameplay will soon be available on Discord, once I have more time, as I am currently only working on the foundation of the game, which does not include any hardcore features.

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
As you can see, tags are planned, and players will have a big impact because ultimately, I will do what you like. In addition, each scene will have the possibility of choice by the player, and it will be up to them who they want to be as the main character.
(In the planned tags, it is written in maledom.)
Does this mean that maledom can be avoided? Does this mean that you can choose a femdom (which concerns the main character) instead?
It would be great if this would be possible!

Last edited:

Rowerr

Apr 7, 2023
(In the planned tags, it is written in maledom.)
Does this mean that maledom can be avoided? Does this mean that you can choose a femdom (which concerns the main character) instead?
It would be great if this would be possible!
In general, it will be Femdom in a future update, if, of course, the player selects from the menu the option that will trigger the scene. Generally, it will be femdom at the beginning of the game and then maledom when the game develops. It will work on the principle of taking power in game kingdom. (spoiler)

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
In general, it will be Femdom in a future update, if, of course, the player selects from the menu the option that will trigger the scene. Generally, it will be femdom at the beginning of the game and then maledom when the game develops. It will work on the principle of taking power in game kingdom. (spoiler)
Would there be an alternate path where (further) can avoid maledom and MC won't take over the kingdom (and for example will it help to make princesses real rulers)? It would be great if this would be possible!

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes