Ren'Py - Abandoned - Lucky Life [v0.3.0] [Clover]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Bugbear32

Dev that confuses wanton aggression with masculinity? Check.
    Mom of a 20-something who, herself, appears to be 20-something? Check.
    Constant deluge of new characters with zero character development or ties to the story? Check.
    Dead dad? Check.
    The ONLY sex scene in the entire game occurring in a dream sequence? Check.

They should retitle this "Tired Tropes: The Game." Except that would be false advertising because this isn't a game. It is entirely on rails with no consequential decisions beyond the obviously right answer and the obviously wrong answer, and there's only like four of those even. Do not waste your time.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Cirilla1253

So far so good. I admit that for a 0.3 version i expected more content, but the render quality is excelent and the new music added is good. Story seems simple and the animations are a bit clunky, following the general family games we know. I would recommend checking every update of this game if you are into incest and very nice renders.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

The_Ripper

Renders above average. Shame about the rest. Better writing and proofreading might save this project. Doing as a VN might be the way to go, as sandbox is a waste of your and our time. The models and renders do make it worth saving.

Good luck Dev.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

consumptionist

v.0.3.0

well the art is sound. it's definitely above average.

sadly for me, that is where all the plus points end as the writing is the same broken english i hear often enough from all the eastern europeans i live near. rudimentary at best and often bad enough to stop me wanting to read/play.
    i did not reach the end of current content as it is bad enough for my taste.

the sandbox. why exactly?
    nope. i have no idea either as everything i see was just scenes all running concurrent , so if the sandbox was removed, what is lost?
    oh yes. the mindless clicking here and there for no reason in the vain hopes we may find some hidden content that does not exist. a very stupid addition to this games design. sack the twat who added it.

also, why would you even implement a sandbox on renpy instead of unity? there are plenty of sandbox games here alone that show how non-responsive sandbox makes this engine and only the best coders make it work and this one is already, even at this very early stage, running slow.

it sells itself as 'a story rich novel' which means the language has to be better and the sandbox does not fit. a lie then? hardly story rich when i had to consult this community's posts to figure out what's next. another game design flaw.
    i played skyrim and new vegas umpteen times without NOT knowing where to go...

i got to the catching of a spider and got a strong whiff of big brother and that was all the omens i could stomach.

not a fan
  5. 5.00 star(s)

broho1234

Played version 0.2.1 with the incest patch.
    The game is at the beginning, the story is just starting but it looks very promising:
    -the women are hot, for example the mom and the aunt
    -Una, a high school friend, is amazing (see below)
    -the seduction of the mom and aunt by the MC progresses at a good pace, not too slow, not too fast
    -the story seems quite standard, the MC is a student who will seduce his mom/aunt/sister, etc. but seems well managed so far
    -the visuals are very good

One particular high point of this game is the character Una which is one of the prettiest, most stunning girls I've seen in a visual novel.
    This game is worth playing just to see her.

The MC's friend is a bit annoying since the MC spends too much time with him in the current version instead of interacting with the hot milfs and
    pretty girls.
    However, this is probably needed to set the story on its way at the start of the game.

The game so far only contains the beginning of the story but it shows a lot of promise.
    Once I started playing, I couldn't stop until I finished which is the mark of a good game.

Highly recommended.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

burbero

Before I started this, the bad rating gave me some bias but damn what's up with these people? This game is not bad at all, I quite like it. The models are very good, I especially love Thalia. Ok this is pretty new and has a long way to go but the potential is there. I would normally give it a 4 rating but I gave it a 5 just to make up for the unfair rating a bit.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

connor1518

Not a whole lot of content yet.

It looks pretty good, the reason I gave it two stars, though admittedly mom looks more like a sister.

The writing really brings it down. The story line needs help badly, it simply isn't good. Even worse is the grammar and sentence structure. It seriously needs proof reading and also creative writing help.

The Dev needs to enlist help from someone with writing experience who can help develop the storyline and plot.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Rannell

Man people are harsh. Yah the story isn't good, but so are 75% of the AVN's on here. So if you compare just that it is still a 3 star. The renders are amazing enough that if the story was even a little better you could give it a 4 star. No animations as of yet, but no animations are better than bad ones.

Definitely don't like the MC being a dick to his sister, just because he is in "charge"
  9. 2.00 star(s)

Grap

Ooof...

The visuals (models, UI, lighting, environment) are fantastic, but someone else needs to actually write this story.

I'm not sure what that entire exchange was supposed to be with the woman in the opening scene. I couldn't string two words together in any sentence to make sense of what the creator was trying to convey. Did they know each other or did she just decide to grope his junk for some reason?

I'd love to see the 'Mom' and 'Aunt' represented by models that look to be at least 30 years old, not 23.

I'll be skipping any future editions unless this make s a big u-turn in terms of writing and developing SOME sort of story.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Syploore

I won't talk about how it's a hackneyed story again where dad is dead and the MC has to "take care" of his family. Oops, I just did.

The visuals are great. There's no question about it. The lighting is good, the models look great. Just because of the visuals I gave it two stars. Everything else is... bad. The dialogues are cringe af. Even putting that aside, the dialogues are just boring.

Again, that "best friend" archetype that is more of an enemy. Make good friends for the main characters already or don't make them at all. On this demo so far there is little to say will there be something really interesting or again the same story we've all seen a thousand times.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

snow123789456

As a introduction is Ok. The pictures are beautiful but the dialogs need major improvement for future updates, like calling each other Mon, instead of Mother. In addition, the story needs more meat to become more interesting. Looking forward better improvements in the future updates.
  12. 1.00 star(s)

HeartBreakerGaming

As another review stated, the English in this game is so bad and cringe it hurts.

I didnt even finish the entire demo, because of it so ill skip rating the story.

the only good points about this game is the renders they are pretty good along with the character models. Normally for First releases i tough it out because they are pretty short, but in this case i had to stop because of the dialogue.