Lucky Mark enhanced [0.05.0] [R3x0n]

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
I was hoping for a reboot of this game, even if no new content...more save spots and replay gallery will be great. Also maybe update the images better like the under the table event with Elena.

EmsPsyBr

Dec 26, 2019
A gallery mode was exactly what I was talking about in this game, repeating the scenes is always good, it would be perfect to repeat the scenes with the dialogs.

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
Can we get this uploaded to Mega by any chance? Each time I try to download the link pops up as a potential threat

666terror666

Oct 26, 2020
R3x0n I like your plan!

This game, while it has flaws, is still great. To me it felt rewarding and I even liked most of the grind. I like the feeling of slowly making progress and this game provided that. I think it sits comfortably in its niche and it should stay there. If you turn it into something it isn't, it will have to compete with those games that just drop a truckload of pussy on you in the first hour, and it can't win that fight.

What it needs is spelling/grammar fixes, quality of life stuff like a gallery and maybe a hint system and all that fine stuff. And as I understand that is what you will be providing. So yes, good idea, refresh this old gem!

Reactions: R3x0n

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
This game have skip option? I was playing the original but lost my progress and im not going to spend my day clicking again T_T

DustofDreams

Oct 14, 2019
I would like to play your enhanced edition but the anonfiles and gofile link don't work anymore and when I try to extract from workupload, unzip says that the file is broken and peazip, that is corrupted or protected by password...
Can you upload new links? Mega will be very appreciated.
Thanks

selskoni

Apr 10, 2018
I would like to play your enhanced edition but the anonfiles and gofile link don't work anymore and when I try to extract from workupload, unzip says that the file is broken and peazip, that is corrupted or protected by password...
Can you upload new links? Mega will be very appreciated.
Thanks
I downloaded it yesterday, the two files, select them both and use 7zip to extract. It worked for me.

Reactions: DustofDreams