Cheat Mod Unity Completed Lucky Mark Super Cheat Mod [v18.0/v1] [wurg]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

blah7777

Feb 6, 2019
Actually it doesn't freezes any stats, when you use the pc it maxes all stats but it don't stop them from decreasing. Fast working (done with every work in 2hours) isn't working either.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Fast working works fine.
And I don't have problems with stats.

Did you activate the Hackers Path from PC/youtube icon?

Actually it doesn't freezes any stats, when you use the pc it maxes all stats but it don't stop them from decreasing. Fast working (done with every work in 2hours) isn't working either.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Seems to not work on Satiety and Energy on my play.
I did a fresh download from the site and overwrote the Assembly in my game and the stats and doing work were performing like they should. Are you guys sure you overwrote the AssemblyCsharp.dll? I would try a downloading again and overwriting the file again to make sure.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Fast working -two hours per application/1200 lines code and hard/chapter writing for Chris is working for me.
MC stats freeze works as far as I need it, relationship points is another issue and it is not frozen by design, I think.

NotQuiteMilk

Dec 18, 2017
The mod does not seem to work for me. Installed in the correct folder and overwritten previous file.

-edit- My bad, I only later read in the features info that you have to take view the "viewtube" hacker course to activate the mod proper. Mod works just fine, thanks. :)

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
The mod does not seem to work for me. Installed in the correct folder and overwritten previous file.

-edit- My bad, I only later read in the features info that you have to take view the "viewtube" hacker course to activate the mod proper. Mod works just fine, thanks. :)
The main part of the mod to keep your stats up, like hunger, energy, etc. works all the time, the hacker's path up's the stats pertaining to the characters in the game and the secondary stats of the main character.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Just started a new game, mod seems to work, but not on my old save (from v14)
If the mod works for a new game, it should also work for a saved game, it's the same logic for both of them. What's not working specifically, this might narrow it down more.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
can you rollback ?
As in go back in the dialog, no, I don't think you can do that in any Unity game I have played, I think that is something that is part of Ren'py. I did make it to where you could go back in time in the game, just not back in the dialog.

peterwalnut

Jan 17, 2018
Just in case anyone else has the same 'problem'....

I installed as per OP whilst I already had the game running and the mod wasn't working. After tearing my hair out for longer than I'd care to admit, I closed the game and reopened (on the same save - just needed to close and reopen the actual application) and it worked fine. Great mod, and just an FYI in case anyone is having a slow day like me.

Reactions: wurg
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote