darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
With dialogue like that from the blonde, I'm wondering if you're asking two questions. Because I have NO idea what she's saying.

But sorry I can't answer the one you actually wrote.

And is that normal? Is this just straight up MTL with no tag? I'm sorry. there is no tag. I mean it's not mentioned in the language
I'm asking if you've seen those two girls in other VNs. Like Christina is the same girl in Returning to Mia

Meatbug

Mar 26, 2020
Can't get the car keys after asking for them from zari.
Yeah same issue here. I got on a date with her, sat in the car with her and she talks about how she would get the keys.
Then, next time when i actually ask her to get me the keys, i don't have them and i don'T see any interaction in the garage to get them.

darthpham

Apr 2, 2022
Yeah same issue here. I got on a date with her, sat in the car with her and she talks about how she would get the keys.
Then, next time when i actually ask her to get me the keys, i don't have them and i don'T see any interaction in the garage to get them.
there's no key for you to pick up or use; it just triggers your ability to drive that girl home after you party with Christina. after selecting that option, just go to the garage & she'll be there to select.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Guide/WALKTHROUGH

16-18 Made by me
15 made by NanoNani
1-18 PDF converted by Kir_Laurentis , Thanks!
Horrible walkthroughs. They don't tell you how to progress from start to finish, Day 1, 2, etc. Just how to do events and such.

I had played this game before for awhile, I loaded it up and my save files are gone. This game has the worst save mechanic. You cant save until day 5. Utter nonsense. This dev likes to make frustrating games, because Amnesia is full of frustrations too.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
any torrent file for this game?
LuckyMark-18.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: dj_05
Mar 29, 2021
Has Super Alex shown any interest in putting this game on steam now that it's done? Several adult games from here made there way to steam and were met with praise and a new fanbase. I can see this gaining success there as well. I'd certainly buy it there.
It's been a while, but the game's Steam page is finally up: ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JuniorAT

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lucky Mark [v18.0] [Super Alex]

NOTE: I've done some testing, everything seems to be fine during testing, that DOES NOT mean something isn't though! I've included everything except a save, most of them in this thread are bugged, I would not use them.

NOTE 2: GOFILE will only stay active for a week or two at max.

COMPRESSED:

Windows:
- - - - -

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 165 Votes