a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
How do you give something to NPC.

O

Onyx99

I let the .05 fool me. This is a .01, .03 if I am generous. Number is arbitrary anyway. The interface is clumsy, the premise is more original than most, the characters are more unique than most. I will check back in a few updates to see where it is. Oh, and $100 for a weeks worth of work is criminal, especially considering that he is basically a live-in employee, virtually at his beckoned call and you only pay $100? Maybe that's a lot in rubles but it doesn't seem like it.

Reactions: eslamii

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
when you save and press exit you close the game, then when starting game again loading saved game doesn't work
because it's a fucking brilliant idea to make VN game on unity instead of actual VN engine(like renpy,teranoscript(which is garbage)).

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Save location is C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\LocalLow\SUPER_ALEX\Lucky Mark

you can edit your money and stats

by talking with him/her
Do you have to wait some time before you can give an item you buy like flowers and candies. They just got dlv. to my MC and I do not have the option to give them to the girl.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Do you have to wait some time before you can give an item you buy like flowers and candies. They just got dlv. to my MC and I do not have the option to give them to the girl.
i don't think so.I just gave to her flowers while they are watching Tv

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
She is in her bedroom and all I can do is talk.
try to catch her while watching Tv and try again, idk. Did you find how to increase relationship with mom ? i found daughter and dad but still can't find the way with mom.Also can't find her password code

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Well waited for 5 days to give the candies and flowers and never able to get the option.

Broken game not worth it to play.

See you all in another game, enjoy your stay.
Another game for the trashcan.

Reactions: Maelstrom69

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
Well waited for 5 days to give the candies and flowers and never able to get the option.

Broken game not worth it to play.

See you all in another game, enjoy your stay.
Another game for the trashcan.
i gave flowers easily in the lounge area but seems to be a grinder for sure

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
I'm thinking that you can only give flowers once the mom or daughter's "mood" (w/e its called in this game) is in the minus.
No idea if thats how its supposed to be, but thats how the game's been working for me so far.
cant seem to get them over 0 level lol

Aug 13, 2017
how exactly do you talk to anyone the second I select "Talk" the scene goes static no chat window no text no exit from the pic.

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
Just finished playing this game...and when I say finished, I mean just gave up, because it is so clumsy and awkward to play that it is not worth the 1.1GB download. It is still early in development so, I am going to check back in a few updates. Hopefully then the dev would have worked out the interface. I like the premise, but in it's current state I wouldn't even bother wasting time downloading it.

oh45

Jul 1, 2017
You might also want to add to the OP entry that it's a 64-bit executable.

cooaga

Oct 17, 2016
Help my cpu is making noise because theirs no fps cap on this game I dont know if it'll damage my pc if anyone can help me out or tell me? I rather not play a game that could possibly damage my pc.

Reactions: eslamii
Aug 13, 2017
Help my cpu is making noise because theirs no fps cap on this game I dont know if it'll damage my pc if anyone can help me out or tell me? I rather not play a game that could possibly damage my pc.
your graphic chip or card will limit FPS to its native max if not actually a set amount via settings. you are unlikely to run any unlimited game beyond what your GPU will permit/handle

the game will either freeze up or crash should you be trying to play a game beyond the specs you can handle.

Reactions: Papa Ernie
3.00 star(s) 165 Votes