Sethrael

Apr 4, 2018
Guys need a little help here when i play the house party quest line it worked for first 2 time and i got to date with jess but after that it just finish when i try to continue cant go to 2nd date or make both girls happy and convice chris to meet with cheng did i miss something?

Edit: Quest line says ''final scene is reached'' but i do know from WT this is not the end am i wrong?
Edit2: i changed the variables to 2 from 1 <eventDoughterBar>2</eventDoughterBar> and it works but i dont know why it changed to 1 in the first place i might have broke my save files .d
Edit 3 : Thanks to the friend who shared cheat sheet i found the problem '
'The next 2 lines are Christina’s and Jessica’s mood at the party in “House party” event.1 is minimum, 4 is maximum. Be aware that during the party, any action you choose will raise one or both girls’ mood, and if either one of their mood is higher than 4, then the game bugged and you won’t be able to proceed. So before starting the party, make sure to have them both at 1, and then follow the walkthrough for the outcome you want. ''

Reactions: Cream

Sethrael

Apr 4, 2018
if you cant get handjob in goodnight kiss open your save in notepad and change <eventDoughterKitchenNight> to 3. if you cant get the bj scene for girlfriend set it to 4.
Can we really get hj? When i try she says Elena is at home or Bill gets in the way

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I don't see a way to search this thread any more so if this has been asked before, sorry. I am stuck with the Zari date. All I get to do is have coffee with her. I started this one using save included in the game and redid all of the events for all the other NPC's. I did use the Cheat mode. I also used the walkthrough to make sure I completed everything but the Zari date event never happens.

edit: Yes I have completed all events leading up to this event and finally had to edit the save file to complete events with Chris and Jess.
edit 2: NVM I figured it out but may have found a bug. In the spa it hangs part of the way through after you choose to massage left foot.

Darthman

Apr 27, 2017
cant propose Christina snack during Wednesday workout at 1800, is it a bug or what? Already finished all events.

deejay-kris

Jan 27, 2018
Hello,
can somebody told me witch event this is: <eventDoughBlow1>0</eventDoughBlow1>
If it is Selfless instructor, i can't do there anything.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
As far as I can tell there are no bugs in this release. The best I can suggest is to look in the walkthrough for v 14 and follow it through. You get the car keys by sitting in the car with Zari. Not sure what triggers the house party event.

edit: There does seem to be one bug. Not all of the events on the relation tab show as complete even though you have done them all. Doesn't prevent you completing them though or cause any interruption in game play.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Concerning the WT. It is not always clear what you need to do especially for the date with Zari. I stumbled on it and then it was very clear how to finish everything during the date time. Drank a lot of coffee with Zari before I figured it out.

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
I don't seem to get the car keys.
I can't start the event house parties.
Is this a known bug?
The v.14.00 "Have a snack" option for Hot Chearleader doesnt work...
This is all explained in the walkthroughs posted earlier in the thread numerous times.

You have to do all the prerequisites for some events to occur. I have found no bugs in 14.0 gameplay - just a lot of hard grinding at times. Reading this entire thread is very helpful - 99% of the information is here somewhere.

The English translation for the Zari Car scene is very very bad - confusing as all hell. There are no actual car keys. There is no cabinet in the garage. Sit in the car with Zari and she simply 'gives' them to you. You will then have the option of asking her at 9 or 11 AM in the kitchen every Friday for them. Once you ask her and agree to her favor then you have them. They will not show up in your list of items. You just need to choose the 'Take Jessica Home option(If you have keys)' - again very confusing English translation - after the party is over. If the option is available then you have the keys. You will need to ask Zari every Friday for the keys if you want to drive Jessica home.

nampro2212

May 29, 2018
I can not do the steps in version 14.0 of the date of zari it is difficult to understand after the swim pool is finished, then it is 17 hours to make the stars

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
cant propose Christina snack during Wednesday workout at 1800, is it a bug or what? Already finished all events.
Don't skip ANYTHING. The option only shows if you didn't choose "Skip" when you start the event.

Hello,
can somebody told me witch event this is: <eventDoughBlow1>0</eventDoughBlow1>
If it is Selfless instructor, i can't do there anything.
It's been established that Selfless Instructor was a mistake on the walkthrough part, the person who wrote it even edited it out. But there are still 5 bjs scene in total, and you're still missing one of it, figuring out which one is a bit hard, though.

why do my saves not load or even show up
Is your save from a long time ago? The Save Folder was moved a few months ago into StreamingAssets folder, so you have to move it accordingly to have the saves show up.

Reactions: Darthman

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Don't skip ANYTHING. The option only shows if you didn't choose "Skip" when you start the event.

It's been established that Selfless Instructor was a mistake on the walkthrough part, the person who wrote it even edited it out. But there are still 5 bjs scene in total, and you're still missing one of it, figuring out which one is a bit hard, though.

Is your save from a long time ago? The Save Folder was moved a few months ago into StreamingAssets folder, so you have to move it accordingly to have the saves show up.
its a fresh save for current realease

Darthman

Apr 27, 2017

Thank You very much, indeed works as intended when I didn't skip. Thank You very much!

Badr99

Mar 20, 2019
Hi guys . I can not save the progress in v14 .. How can I save progress in the game .. When I press the right mouse button does not appear to save my progress .. Is there a way to save progress ?? I hope you help me .. Marked up to the fifth day and I can not save progress, please help

Magno J

Oct 5, 2017
Please please, i need help, i need to do something special in the good boss??? Becose i play 2 times the game and nothing, please help

Badr99

Mar 20, 2019
How can I save progress in the game ?? .. Click on the options in the game does not appear with me Save progress .. Arrived for the fifth day .. Please help

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes