Mortarion

Suicide is never the answer.
Donor
Oct 22, 2017
how can i trigger the shower BJ from Elena in the Masterbathroom? I can only hide or leave Wed@ 0900

zickyjork

Aug 2, 2017
No but I can find out whether the problem is caused by a save file or the patch.
Download and install one of these.

32bit:
64bit:

Then put this sfv file into your game folder and run it.It will check your files.

I don't know why some of you having issues with my patches.I always test on 2 computers before uploading it just works fine without any issues.I'm thinking of never patching this game again until the dev learns how to compress the game.

I'll do this, I think it might be because the patcher took something like 15 minutes to unload after applying. Okay, so it says animation failed, intro2 failed, and assembly-sharp.dll failed

Adri38

Nov 1, 2018
Im getting an error :
Application folder:
E:/Downloads/town5/Lucky Mark
There should be 'Lucky Mark ALPHA 14.0 WIN_Data'
folder next to the executable
checked the name of the exe, of the folder multiple times, tried changing region settings to uk since it was japan and thought maybe it couldnt read the path, everything is as told but it cant find the folder which is next to it

EDIT: Solved by using 7zip instead of winrar, in case someone else gets the error

Reactions: Amrit Raj

rangerty1

Mar 20, 2019
some problems with "girlfriend" event

no option on Monday 23:00 in the bedroom and i cant get blowjobs in old events
can someone help me?

sami85

Feb 15, 2019
There is no v13 to v14 update.Only 13.3 to 14.0 update is available.I no longer have v13 of the game so i can't create a patch between v13.0-v14.0.Update your game to 13.3(see the OP) then download and install 13.3 to 14.0
Hi
Excuse me I dont know whats the meaning OP {"Update your game to 13.3(see the OP)"} !
Please Explane to me because I cant play the game because of the specific link of MEGA (its Unavailabe)
show me the post or link or some lead (clue)
Thanks for your answer and you time

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Hi
Excuse me I dont know whats the meaning OP {"Update your game to 13.3(see the OP)"} !
Please Explane to me because I cant play the game because of the specific link of MEGA (its Unavailabe)
show me the post or link or some lead (clue)
Thanks for your answer and you time
In the context of the forums OP stands for original poster which means that first post. (Google search first link)
You can find first post at first page at top.

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
in GF event

problem is that there is not even option to start conversation with her at this time
some tips?
some problems with "girlfriend" event

no option on Monday 23:00 in the bedroom and i cant get blowjobs in old events
can someone help me?
read the file I posted on pg 422 and look at your save, then read the walkthrough again. But my guess: You 2 haven't made Chris your gf yet.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes