OneLegion

Mar 24, 2018
I understand correctly, to get the most new content, you need to re-play the game?
No, you do not replay the game. The v14 content is continuing on v13. Some scenes may have an additional ending so you have more branches to go for when repleying the scene but no need to go from the beginning. Zari is a example where you do another friday afternoon date with her but this time you dont go to the garage or movie theater as the fourth event, you go back to the pool instead.

Sidama

May 11, 2017
Got stuck for the ferarri keys.
Zari said tonight (friday) the key can be found on garage cabinet. But no idea where it is.
Also, the last 3 chris scene, idk what and how to occur that scene.
Maybe you guys can help me out.

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
there is no response of click have a snack in Hot cheerleader event
Assuming you're on the right version and actually can get the bjs, don't skip anything. But do note that you need Chris to agree to be your gf after the house party before she agrees to give you bjs anywhere.

Zari said tonight (friday) the key can be found on garage cabinet. But no idea where it is.
After she said that, you'll already have the keys. They won't actually show up anywhere but you should have it. If not open save and edit it in :p As for the Chris scene, just read the walkthrough!!!

Botunknown

Feb 20, 2019
No, you do not replay the game. The v14 content is continuing on v13. Some scenes may have an additional ending so you have more branches to go for when repleying the scene but no need to go from the beginning. Zari is a example where you do another friday afternoon date with her but this time you dont go to the garage or movie theater as the fourth event, you go back to the pool instead.
And where i can find jacuzzi on event date with zarri

OneLegion

Mar 24, 2018
And where i can find jacuzzi on event date with zarri
1300 - Have a drink with Zari first and then give her a foot massage.
1400 - Have second drink, go to Chris bathroom and pick up the bikini and then go for the sunbeds.
1500 - Have a third drink and then head to the pool.
1600 - Have a fourth drink and and then go to the home cinema.
1700 - Go to the massageroom and find Zari in the jacuzzi.

Simple!

Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to get these endings....
I tried but not able......
I do not get the endings either. The game is getting worse. and the riddles unsolvable. It's just not fun anymore. That was such a world class game, but now it's nothing. just search silly and click stupid. No help from the game. only a disappointment. X hours play and just do not get on ...

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
The English translation for this scene is very badly done leading to the confusion. She just gives you the keys any Friday morning when you ask in the kitchen after sitting with her in the car. There is no cabinet with keys in it. If you have the choice to drive Jessica home just choose it.

Botunknown

Feb 20, 2019
1300 - Have a drink with Zari first and then give her a foot massage.
1400 - Have second drink, go to Chris bathroom and pick up the bikini and then go for the sunbeds.
1500 - Have a third drink and then head to the pool.
1600 - Have a fourth drink and and then go to the home cinema.
1700 - Go to the massageroom and find Zari in the jacuzzi.

Simple!
1700 ,, kris at home
Can i continue date when kris at home??

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes