pacman14073

Jun 8, 2017
Can you get a handjob from Chris in the kitchen? I've already had the handjob at 1AM. The walkthrough says that you have to have completed this one before you can complete Good Night kiss. Chris just keeps saying Elena is here on Tuesday night

shanii

Jun 27, 2017
i cant seem to get to let chris invite her friends, i have the keys from zari though and ive finished pretty much every quest for chris (except "going for a snack, nothing hapens when i click it) that is available right now but i cant progress futher, what am i missing?

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Pls give me a full save, for the latest version (13.3)...my saves are lost ...
THX))
latest version is 14.0, though. Also, if you check the file I posted on page 422, you would know how to edit save to get the "full save" on your own without needing any help.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Did the save location for this change or something? I cant get the game to recognize my old saves.

pacman14073

Jun 8, 2017
How do you complete the date with Zari....Everytime we just kiss and then she leaves. I’ve went on two dates with her and always ends after the kiss at the pool. The walkthrough mentions something about 6 12 stars etc. but I never get those choices to come up

Az117

Oct 25, 2018
Can someone please provide me with a link to download the game all in one go? Also please be aware im downloading with an android phone which i will then trandfer the game to my pc

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes