shanii

Jun 27, 2017
noone who has the answer for the scenes that are marked with blue in the walktrough? i cant seem to get to get these

Haydenz

Sep 17, 2018
I can't trigger any 14.0 Chris events. At girlfriend event at the party after the first two questions in walkthrough it says that you get the star steps but I get other question to ask. Anyone can help xD?

Reactions: BratacSensei

pratz9999

Dec 10, 2017
Im stuck after I've taken money from Bill.. I tried it so many times but Every sunday at 12:00 i go look in master bedroom, Admire and nothing happens I can't progress, somebody please help me. My save is much later after I've taken money from Bill

Watch Bill master bedroom on Sunday at 12:00.
- Find Elena and talk to her.
- Come back to master bedroom.
- “Listen”

Reactions: Francis Fleshripper

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Probably you either need to enter the room of your sister at 21 on sunday to watch Bill interact with your sister there, or you need to enter your sisters room at 10 am to see what he has given to her.

Edit note: If you just changed a variable to get to that point, maybe that broke the quest chain. Oh and after taking the money from Bill, you will need to watch the scene at 12 on Sunday three times for it to get back to the point you were before you interrupted last time. So it will at least take 3 weeks to progress. This game has never messed around when it comes to grind. I rolled my eyes back when I realized I needed 70+ in erotic massage.

Reactions: Francis Fleshripper

Green12

Jun 25, 2017
Does anyone have all the CG in high-ress png? Furthermore all the bonus images from pateron page so far? I know it's a lot to ask but maybe somebody has been saving them.

DamnVamMan

Mar 14, 2017
Can anyone tell me how the gallery works? There are only three things in there about trying on prom dress and trying on other clothes

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes