poof620

Feb 15, 2018
if you cant get handjob in goodnight kiss open your save in notepad and change <eventDoughterKitchenNight> to 3. if you cant get the bj scene for girlfriend set it to 4.

mikochi79

Nov 17, 2018
Hmm... I have completed all the steps that are also in the walkthrough v14.0 for the event 'Dreams come true' (i.e. up to the BJ in the spa), but the event status is still 'to be continued...'. Is that right for the v14.0 or do I still miss something?

Cunese

Sep 23, 2018
I can't trigger any 14.0 Chris events. At girlfriend event at the party after the first two questions in walkthrough it says that you get the star steps but I get other question to ask. Anyone can help xD?
same problem, if you solved this, plz tell me XD

Haydenz

Sep 17, 2018
same problem, if you solved this, plz tell me XD
I figurered out in the end. I had to finish "Get blowjobs at following. - During Hot cheerleader event. - During Time to sleep event. - During Work at home event. - During Good night kiss event on Sunday". and after that I could finish the last event. Hope it helps you aswell.

Reactions: qs1386

Cunese

Sep 23, 2018
I figurered out in the end. I had to finish "Get blowjobs at following. - During Hot cheerleader event. - During Time to sleep event. - During Work at home event. - During Good night kiss event on Sunday". and after that I could finish the last event. Hope it helps you aswell.
i will try. ty

rec0d

Jun 6, 2018
How can i see the highlights from events that has happend? I can't find them anywhere >.<

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes