Panda135

Mar 10, 2018
so ive played all of v14, but how do i continue from where i left on and play what was added onto v15? its probably already been answered, but sorry i cant find the answer

Rikuah

Jun 3, 2017
Can someone advise what to do if you download the part1 and part2 versions. Do you have to combine them in some way?

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Can someone advise what to do if you download the part1 and part2 versions. Do you have to combine them in some way?
You shouldn't have to do anything special. Just extract normally when you have both parts in the same folder.

Ulver

Apr 16, 2018
Why is no one mentioning how bad the translation is?!
If by any chance the developer is keeping an eye on this thread for feedback, I honestly suggest taking a step back and translating the game properly. Maybe ask for help as well. It's a fun game and the story seems like a breath of fresh air and "fun" but translation is terrible.
What is english! I will find soon!

Reactions: zerex0001
Mar 12, 2017
HELP!!
I cannot understand - when I go to the "party" with the girls in Walkthrough v.14.0

Finish Girlfriend event.
“Do you swallow or spit”
Show her vibrator
“Do you like when guy cum on you”
Show her vibrator
Try to persuade
But she takes the vibrator in her mouth - nothing happens. There is no "persuade".
She just sucks and nothing happens. Why? What am I doing wrong?
Thanks
I'm stuck no this same step... no "Try to persuade option"... any ideas on how to move forward?

Thanks in advance

Neero9

Oct 14, 2016
oh shit. i'll check it later and hopefuly you're not talking about the scene that happend when you got her drunk
That scene is the boomb all the grinding and taking shit from her leads to that so good. Whens the next update doubt it therd be anything as nasty to mach it but hell i thing dev is diving in to dem darker fetishes. Im all for it.

tidu

Jan 6, 2019
Ai có thể giúp với nhiệm vụ cho Zari? Tôi đã giải thích các hướng dẫn nhưng vẫn không thể :(!

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hi not sure if it's a bug or what but dreams come true quest won't complete Elena has givin me a bj twice won't complete because of that the queen of blowjobs quest won't trigger and i've been using the walkthrough and about the walkthrough i can't get any of the objectives in blue to trigger

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
Why is no one mentioning how bad the translation is?!
If by any chance the developer is keeping an eye on this thread for feedback, I honestly suggest taking a step back and translating the game properly. Maybe ask for help as well. It's a fun game and the story seems like a breath of fresh air and "fun" but translation is terrible.
What is english! I will find soon!
This topic is over 450 pages, we've talked about and made fun of it a lot, there's not much left to say about it, everyone knows it's possibly the worst for a game with this level of popularity.

Panda135

Mar 10, 2018
im having a problem of where the house party event won't start, i got the keys from zari in the morning, then waited until 19:00 then spoke to chris and she said yes to invite jessica, but then after she says "pour the drinks" it just cuts to 20:00 at the pool with no one there, no cutscene or anything. any fixes?

Reactions: saqburoc

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
This topic is over 450 pages, we've talked about and made fun of it a lot, there's not much left to say about it, everyone knows it's possibly the worst for a game with this level of popularity.
Bad to the point that 200 of these pages are probably peeps asking about the car keys - that translation is so bad for that quest that it seems like a bug - but is simply really really bad english that causes the confusion.

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes