Serj 07

Jan 1, 2019
Passed the last quest with Elena in 15.0 (photo session), but in the game this quest remained closed ... How is that? (played with cheat)

shephardfreeman

Apr 24, 2019
hi friends. I installed windows 10 on my computer. lucky mark v15 I get this error on the 4th day night ----(lucky mark alpha 15.0 win.exe has stopped working.)------ help me please....

Ishitaxx

Apr 13, 2018
Why i cant find Elena on monday 22:00 hrs, the green icon show she is at home & i checked all the room...!

Avnv007

Oct 9, 2017
plx help icant complete new maid scene
after taking money from bill bill force bj on annie after that i stop annie by talking but after that next sunday nothing happen in bill room annie just clean the house and elena dos not come to my room after taking bribe so i can click the pic of bill and annie how to continue the story

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
plx help icant complete new maid scene
after taking money from bill bill force bj on annie after that i stop annie by talking but after that next sunday nothing happen in bill room annie just clean the house and elena dos not come to my room after taking bribe so i can click the pic of bill and annie how to continue the story
You just answered your own question. If you talk to Annie and tell her not to let Bill do anything to her, why are you expecting the opposite to happen? -_- Stop talking to her and it'll happen in 1-2 weeks.

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
Wait i can't see the save button, how can i save my game?
So you're at the very beginning of the Game. After you've played that intro at the das 5 or 6 the save-button will be visible. Only play a little more.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Wife can not provide the other previews as there for the higher way more expensive tiers. Also dev is aware of size and has said he does not think he will compress it or create a patch system as the games coming to a conclusion soon. Think the best we can hope for is that our resident update creator returns for the next versions release. Bit gutted that he's planning on finishing the game soon. Hopefully this game ends up same way as my cute cousin and continues to get updates beyond completion. I find it odd tho that its near completion. There is so many things that can be added. I would have thought with the time system that it would be filled with sexy events. Do not understand his thinking one bit. What do you all want to see in the completed version of the game?

3.00 star(s) 165 Votes