bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
When on the date with Zari I cant get her to go to the jacuzzi after the movie, she just leaves after falling asleep. Dont know if I am doing something wrong, following the walkthrough.

tiarago

Apr 11, 2019
How to get to after party scenes with both Jess and Chris? Ive done both individually. Also Chris is dating Chen with same scene over and over in the house.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The game works fine for me, but for some reason both intro and playthrough music keep playing, is there any way to stop on of them? I don't care which one of them is working, but 2 at the same time...

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Good job! She looks gorgeous!
Maybe she's not the best MILF ever found on f95 but for me she's at least in top5.

i played more H games than all of you together, blah blah blah
That's why you have a new account now?
I don't care.. just saying.. + other posts you made, not quoting all of them but from here sounds more like a haters bullshit. Sorry, that sounds so weird from a new account with 10 posts..

It's fucking simple for everyone.. if you don't like it, don't buy it!
If you don't like the Pepsi go buy a Cola, if you don't like KFC go and eat at MC's, if you don't like Corruption buy DoD, stop bitching because here nobody cares about your feelings. We all have different tastes, some love the game, other's don't. For example I hate DoD but i'm not bitching on his patreon/forum page because I do not like it and the game should be trashed because again, I do not like it, I'm God and you should listen to my words....

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Missed that part of the message lol.. i didn't had to stress my keyboard anymore.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Nice work Krull, I really love this game, but for some reason, this was the least content of all updates, I realize it's tons of work to accomplish such game in a month and do appreciate all or any of it, and am not complaining, just giving my opinion, only three events with Elena and that's it :(
Well the official reason is dev brought a new PC or rather the parts for it and has apparently been building it and sorting that out. Now I am very careful about devs I pledge to and throw caution to everything they say. However I am hopeful that this could mean larger updates in the future. Altho it does beg the question of how long it took to build the new PC and how long to set it up. I am no expert in building a PC. But last time j built one was 2 years ago. Took me 5 hours to build about 6 to actually get everything installed etc. I know nothing about daz or the requirements of setting that up. Maybe someone here can shed some light on the time that could take.
Edit: Forgot to mention he is also in the process of writing his next game ( no clue why when theres few updates left here) and has been experimenting with females on daz so that could take time out of this project aswell. Also for anyone wondering yes he will finish this in about 4 updates and no it will not be complete more like rushed to finished line and left alot on cutting room floor.

Reactions: bobbo69

MrPervet

Jan 28, 2018
i think there is so much people who want to play this game but scare about that size of the game (actually we all just a broke people who want to fap to) and still looking for some good brat who will compressed it for us
if anyone know where is the compressed version please mention me

dopey80

May 29, 2017
Does anyone have an issue where the day won't change when you go to sleep? The transition screen just hangs.

bigchief

Mar 11, 2018
Does anyone have an issue where the day won't change when you go to sleep? The transition screen just hangs.
I'm having exactly the same issue. Means that nothing triggers in the morning to continue event chains (at least I assume they should be triggering in the morning based on comments in the walkthrough).

I've been using the cheat mod to alter days/times and not sleeping at night. I'm wondering if thats responsible? Making the game impossible to play for certain events though and really don't have the will power to start the entire game again.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Well the official reason is dev brought a new PC or rather the parts for it and has apparently been building it and sorting that out. Now I am very careful about devs I pledge to and throw caution to everything they say. However I am hopeful that this could mean larger updates in the future. Altho it does beg the question of how long it took to build the new PC and how long to set it up. I am no expert in building a PC. But last time j built one was 2 years ago. Took me 5 hours to build about 6 to actually get everything installed etc. I know nothing about daz or the requirements of setting that up. Maybe someone here can shed some light on the time that could take.
Edit: Forgot to mention he is also in the process of writing his next game ( no clue why when theres few updates left here) and has been experimenting with females on daz so that could take time out of this project aswell. Also for anyone wondering yes he will finish this in about 4 updates and no it will not be complete more like rushed to finished line and left alot on cutting room floor.
Thanks for the heads up Major Wanker, didn't know about the building of a new computer, that would explain the reason of such a short update, and it is too bad that he considers cutting this game short, since many of us here love this game, I wish he would finish it and not just rush it through, I think this game deserves a good ending, don't you think?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Thanks for the heads up Major Wanker, didn't know about the building of a new computer, that would explain the reason of such a short update, and it is too bad that he considers cutting this game short, since many of us here love this game, I wish he would finish it and not just rush it through, I think this game deserves a good ending, don't you think?
I think this game has alot more to offer. As do many other supporters. In all honesty I see a repeat of my cute cousin. Game gets finished new one gets teased people pull out and moan and then low an behold completed game gets further updates. Here's hoping same happens here.

Alle70

Jul 14, 2017
Real gentleman:

- Follow the steps from House party event until you in a car with Jess.

With me doesn't work in fact when I do the sequence for the second time:
On Friday get car keys from Zari in the morning at 9:00 or 11:00. (Finish Zari’s Date with Zari
event)
- Talk to Chris in hall at 19:00.
- “Can you invite them…”
- Jess steps:
- Introduction
- Start conversation!
- Be surprised at Jess…
- Continue!
- Win Chris…
- Continue!
- Make Chris fall
- Continue!